Ohio Riders Unofficial Mid-Ohio Track Day - August 21, 2017

TimTheAzn

Unofficial Mid-Ohio Track Day what day works for You?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Unofficial Mid-Ohio Track Day what day works for You?

• May 14(Sun)
    • May 15(Mon)
    • June 5(Mon)
    • Jun19(Mon)
    • July 10(Mon)
    • Aug 21(Mon)

This poll is closed to new votes

30 minutes ago, Tonik said:

I can move to F4 so he can be with you, np.

He's doing this so he doesn't have to look me in the eye after each session.  

But just so you can get yourself mentally prepared, here is a good preview of something to get used to because you'll see a lot of it ... :lol: 

xPVFJC2.jpg

43 minutes ago, DerekClouser said:

He's doing this so he doesn't have to look me in the eye after each session.  

But just so you can get yourself mentally prepared, here is a good preview of something to get used to because you'll see a lot of it ... :lol: 

Only because I can't pass you in the corners. My superior cornering was how I dusted you on 536. See you in intermediate.

Just now, what said:

all this shit talk but you guys are going to be passing only when your CR says you can. 

Exactly.  If you want to race, come down to an OMRL race.  I have two bikes and would happily sit out a race to watch Derek and Tonik battle it out on 6 hp bikes.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, jacobhawkins said:

Exactly.  If you want to race, come down to an OMRL race.  I have two bikes and would happily sit out a race to watch Derek and Tonik battle it out on 6 hp bikes.

If/when I sell the Duc I'm using that money on an XR100. Dirt training to get a feel for drift/loss of traction AND play road rash in real life.

mcYQ2N4.gif

Edited by what
  • Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, what said:

all this shit talk but you guys are going to be passing only when your CR says you can. 

17 minutes ago, jacobhawkins said:

You guys be taking it too seriously.  We are just trolling each other.  I guess we've achieved a new level of success.  The texts are far better than this tame forum banter. 

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, DerekClouser said:

You guys be taking it too seriously.  We are just trolling each other.  I guess we've achieved a new level of success.  The texts are far better than this tame forum banter. 

Life is serious, jokes are for children and animals. 

Edited by what

47 minutes ago, DerekClouser said:

F' em. They ain't invited next weekend when we line the G S X R up against the Tesla.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, jacobhawkins said:

@F4iguy I have a non OR buddy coming in for this.  He's up for throwing in for a garage if there is still room in yours...

3 hours ago, Tonik said:

I can move to F4 so he can be with you, np.

Either way, we should have room.  We have 3 confirmed - this will make 4.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jacobhawkins said:

Ludicrous enabled?  Good luck, anything but hoblicks mustang is getting whipped.  Haha

No luck needed. I'll be driving the Tesla. :lol:

Any moron can turn a perfect run with it. Kinda pisses me off, I had a 9 second SS when I was a kid. But it would only do a 9 if I did my part. Damn kids these days with their computer controled launch crap.

Edited by Tonik

5 minutes ago, Tonik said:

No luck needed. I'll be driving the Tesla. :lol:

Any moron can turn a perfect run with it. Kinda pisses me off, I had a 9 second SS when I was a kid. But it would only do a 9 if I did my part. Damn kids these days with their computer controled launch crap.

Yeah, I figured you'd be in the Tesla.  I drove a p90d with ludicrous mode a year ago and it was nuts.   Mash the pedal and you're gone.  No sounds,  no squeal, nothing, just woooooosh.  Weird, fun, but weird.

2 minutes ago, jacobhawkins said:

Yeah, I figured you'd be in the Tesla.  I drove a p90d with ludicrous mode a year ago and it was nuts.   Mash the pedal and you're gone.  No sounds,  no squeal, nothing, just woooooosh.  Weird, fun, but weird.

So I just checked, this one isn't Ludicrous. Its gonna be a race. But he will still have to be perfect.

• Upvote 1

I went online to register and apparently they cut off online registration Friday at 12.  I tried to call in and got no answer.  They have changed their website around a lot and I can't tell if Monday the 21st is full or not.  Is there anything on the web that lets you know?  I would hate to get packed up and make the trip to turn around at the gate.  

29 minutes ago, donkason said:

I went online to register and apparently they cut off online registration Friday at 12.  I tried to call in and got no answer.  They have changed their website around a lot and I can't tell if Monday the 21st is full or not.  Is there anything on the web that lets you know?  I would hate to get packed up and make the trip to turn around at the gate.  

Try calling a little later today. I'm not aware of any way to check how full a course is online. 

1 hour ago, donkason said:

I'll be there Sunday afternoon for the Twilight event.  I can probably check then and post up the answer by 4pm or so if that helps.  What group?

45 minutes ago, F4iguy said:

I'll be there Sunday afternoon for the Twilight event.  I can probably check then and post up the answer by 4pm or so if that helps.  What group?

My buddy had the same issue, he'll be in novice and I'm sure he'd appreciate a heads up if it's full.  Thanks man. 

1 hour ago, F4iguy said:

What are the hours for twilight. I may swing by on my way yo the hotel.

2 hours ago, F4iguy said:

I'm in the Advanced class.  Thank you!