Ohio Riders Unofficial Mid-Ohio Track Day - August 21, 2017

TimTheAzn

Unofficial Mid-Ohio Track Day what day works for You?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Unofficial Mid-Ohio Track Day what day works for You?

• May 14(Sun)
    • May 15(Mon)
    • June 5(Mon)
    • Jun19(Mon)
    • July 10(Mon)
    • Aug 21(Mon)

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, jacobhawkins said:

So @TimTheAzn, are you really not coming down to even hang out?  Don't have to be on track, but it'd be good to see you for a little bit seeing as you got this whole thing rolling!

he's enjoying being mr. mysterious. 

1 hour ago, jacobhawkins said:

So @TimTheAzn, are you really not coming down to even hang out?  Don't have to be on track, but it'd be good to see you for a little bit seeing as you got this whole thing rolling!

I'll be rolling down the PIRC this weekend. Then following @Jester_ over to see yall at Mid-Ohio.

• Upvote 1

So, you folks bring a trailer.  Could you save me some room in your cooler...I will bring some drinks for myself in case they run out.  And maybe an extra chair?  I will let you have some 'quiet' time with my pit bitch @TimTheAzn as payment.

Edited by Tonik

12 minutes ago, Tonik said:

So, you folks bring a trailer.  Could you save me some room in your cooler...I will bring some drinks for myself in case they run out.  And maybe an extra chair?  I will let you have some 'quiet' time with my pit bitch @TimTheAzn as payment.

Il have a fridge and cooler there for you. 

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, blue03636 said:

Maybe get some pass then pit practice in.

HAH! First truck stop I see...... @Jester_ 

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

I will let you have some 'quiet' time with my pit bitch @TimTheAzn as payment.

My first advice to you is to only use your rear brake.............

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

@TimTheAzn ---- don't forget your umbrella!!!

• Haha 1

I'll be bringing some electrolyte drinks and banaynays to help stave off cramps later in the day. 

Mid-O provides water for free but it runs out typically after lunch so it's not a bad plan to bring your own. 

3 hours ago, Tonik said:

I'll be bringing a cooler with ice and a full case of water or 2.  If you demand more than water you can throw it in my cooler if you want convenience.  Or you can just rob a few of the waters in the cooler cause I certainly won't be needing a full case of water. 

1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

I wouldnt hold an umbrella for @Tonik even if it meant I'd get PAID with full benefits.

FTFY YOU ESL BASTARD

Technically if I could just get a shifter pedal I could still make this happen ( as long as slots are open) I just realigned the forks and triple tree thingy and there was no bend  in handle bars, so if I get a shifter pedal I could run this bike albeit looking ugly contrary to how I always wash wax and keep it. Lol 

cant seem to find one new or used which will be available within next few days. :( 

Edited by NinjaDoc

3 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Is it broke or bent? Cuz if it is bent heat it up and bend it back.....you got nothing to lose trying.

Just bent, its aluminum I will try to heat and bend back, I tried once with a heat gun and some elbow grease but it started to make the crack noise now it has a small crack :( and I stopped.  

Just now, NinjaDoc said:

Just bent, its aluminum I will try to heat and bend back, I tried once with a heat gun and some elbow grease but it started to make the crack noise now it has a small crack :( and I stopped.  

You need real heat, like a torch man.  Might be too late.