Ohio Riders Unofficial Mid-Ohio Track Day - August 21, 2017

TimTheAzn

Unofficial Mid-Ohio Track Day what day works for You?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Unofficial Mid-Ohio Track Day what day works for You?

• May 14(Sun)
    • May 15(Mon)
    • June 5(Mon)
    • Jun19(Mon)
    • July 10(Mon)
    • Aug 21(Mon)

This poll is closed to new votes

Might be interested in this.  was gunna do a track day the day after this but not sure If my fat body can take two days in a row or if my bank account will like it. If I do end up going this day I need to find someone with an open trailer spot as I only had access to a trailer for the day after possibly.

13 hours ago, kbrok said:

Might be interested in this.  was gunna do a track day the day after this but not sure If my fat body can take two days in a row or if my bank account will like it. If I do end up going this day I need to find someone with an open trailer spot as I only had access to a trailer for the day after possibly.

Depending on what area of Cleveland you are coming from im sure someone close should have a spot for your bike. 

So I called Mid-O yesterday and asked about the eclipse, the nice lady on the phone said they were going to run it like a usual track day as far as she knew. Not sure they have even thought about it though since she was surprised. Maybe it will make its way up the chain of command. /shrug

16 hours ago, jschaf said:

I'm out on this one boys.  Will be between trackable bikes.  My Kaw doesn't like track pace. Will be back. May stop down if it's nice out. 

Told you I'm fine riding the Duc or the Triumph for this one if you wanted to CBR it up. 

:) 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2017 at 10:50 AM, Limitedslip7 said:

Any update on the eclipse issue? Is there a good chance we will be losing a session or two? 

I sincerely doubt it. We're only getting a partial eclipse here in Ohio, and it isn't supposed to last all that long. Probably won't be darker than a cloudy day.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Blitz said:

I sincerely doubt it. We're only getting a partial eclipse here in Ohio, and it isn't supposed to last all that long. Probably won't be darker than a cloudy day.

It starts at 2pm and lasts about 3 hours. At its max obscuration (84%) I'm guessing it'll feel like twilight.

2017-08-02_10-20-11.png.bdb2d4166bcd743559b1935e893270d0.png