Road Atlanta 4/15-4/16

Jester_

On 1/25/2017 at 1:29 PM, TRMN8TR said:

Hey George. I don't know if you're on some sort of time restraints that you want to drive down solo, but you know I'll be leaving from Mentor as well and I'll have room in the truck/trailer. 

I'm figuring that @TimTheAzn will probably head out from Cleveland with me as well?

no time constraints. i'm pretty flexible and ride share would be great. I'm not expecting for it get sold out very soon since it's Easter weekend, but probably should register soon! 8>|

is everyone running both days? leave Fri morning? camping at track? drive back Monday morning?

Wow. So ride your ass off for two days, load up, and then drive 12 hours straight back to be back in time for work Monday?  Oooph. I must be getting old. My idea of fun is to peel off my boots, plop into a lawn chair, and tear into a cooler of cold ones with no intention on leaving till morning.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Jester_ said:

I just usually drive home the night after because I want to save the $ from a hotel. And the track normally won't let you stay the night afterwards I don't think. 

Yeah, I was wondering if the track would let us stay that Sunday night. I'm planning to head down Friday, run both days, and then come back Monday.   Hoping that among us Cleveland area peeps we can get some rideshare going. 

I dont think they'll let you stay at the track, so my thought is take my time packing up Sunday and drive part way back. I hate being in a vehicle for 12 hours straight. 

Stop and get a hotel somewhere along the way and have time for dinner and a few cold ones...then make the rest of the trip Monday. 

13 minutes ago, blue03636 said:

Ok, I have some of my arrangements sorted out as far as travel. Right now it is just Steve and I but I'm hauling an extra bike for someone. If someone just needs a ride down and has arrangements for their bike I have room.

Are you hauling the 675arrrrrrrrrr?

3 hours ago, blue03636 said:

Ok, I have some of my arrangements sorted out as far as travel. Right now it is just Steve and I but I'm hauling an extra bike for someone. If someone just needs a ride down and has arrangements for their bike I have room.

I am taking 3 bikes as of now but have room for more. Just sucks I'm out of the way for all the Cleveland guys. 

I can maybe haul John's bike if you can take him down there? I can run up and get it a week early or something and store it. 

Edited by Jester_

27 minutes ago, Jester_ said:

I can maybe haul John's bike if you can take him down there? I can run up and get it a week early or something and store it. 

I can do that. I'm right off of 77 and Steve is coming from North Ridgeville. I'm sure he could ride to my place with him or just meet here.