Road Atlanta 4/15-4/16

Jester_

5 minutes ago, Jester_ said:

I will also say that it's not the easiest thing in the world to get bumped with N2. It took Ron and Ryan 2 days last year, but some CRs are easier to get the bump from than others. 

Well if they didn't have piss poor body position and use all of their tire they would have been fine. :D

35 minutes ago, Jester_ said:

I never had the pleasure of being evaluated by him. Feel like I am missing out. 

You'd be missing out on A group if you asked him for a bump back in the day.... :lol:

Edited by TimTheAzn

14 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Idk what sounds better, 126 more days or 4.5 more months.

Still trying to devise a way to tell my mom I wont be making it to Easter without getting shanked.

Tell her that you are a grown ass man and can make your own decisions. JK, good luck.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

Still trying to devise a way to tell my mom I wont be making it to Easter without getting shanked.

Let me know how your plan works out. Needing to devise a similar plan, might as well learn from your mistakes! 

Not that anyone really cares if I'm at easter, it's more of the "OMG you're going to miss your daughter's first easter?!?!?!" reaction that I'm looking to avoid...

2 minutes ago, TRMN8TR said:

Let me know how your plan works out. Needing to devise a similar plan, might as well learn from your mistakes! 

Not that anyone really cares if I'm at easter, it's more of the "OMG you're going to miss your daughter's first easter?!?!?!" reaction that I'm looking to avoid...

That's like taking her to Disney Land at this age, she's not gonna remember that nor hold that against you later in life.

Edited by TimTheAzn

12 minutes ago, TRMN8TR said:

While Sam might be fine with it you will be so screwed from family.

You guys are a bunch of girlie men.  Just go, worry about the consequences later.  In my quest to win the 2015 "Father of the Year Award"  i managed to miss Easter, my son's birthday, my wife's birthday, mothers day and labor day to go to the track.  Set precedence early on, by doing so it will just be accepted that your not going to be there on some recognized holidays, birthdays and such.  Keep in mind that your family or significant other will probably reach a saturation point.   Early warning signs are fiberglass insulation in your underwear or your tooth brush placed on or near the toilet. Take it from me gents my balls might itch like hell and my tooth brush may taste like shit.........but I'm going to Road Atlanta.    

• Upvote 4

You guys are a bunch of girlie men.  Just go, worry about the consequences later.  In my quest to win the 2015 "Father of the Year Award"  i managed to miss Easter, my son's birthday, my wife's birthday, mothers day and labor day to go to the track.  Set precedence early on, by doing so it will just be accepted that your not going to be there on some recognized holidays, birthdays and such.  Keep in mind that your family or significant other will probably reach a saturation point.   Early warning signs are fiberglass insulation in your underwear or your tooth brush placed on or near the toilet. Take it from me gents my balls might itch like hell and my tooth brush may taste like shit.........but I'm going to Road Atlanta.    

Ron's right on with this !
Don't be such girlie men !

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...