Road Atlanta 4/15-4/16

Jester_

8 minutes ago, redkow97 said:

You guys make dividing by .62 sound like it's a lot of work :p

Always sucks to see how fast you weren't really going.  GPS is harsh that way.

I knew I would be slow anyway, it just sucks when the max I hit was 141mph and the 1k's are still blitzing past.

Just now, blue03636 said:

I knew I would be slow anyway, it just sucks when the max I hit was 141mph and the 1k's are still blitzing past.

I didn't mean to imply that YOU were slow.  My statement was more about the speedometer lying to you.  "I hit 151 on the back straight!"  Then GPS tells you it was really 139 or whatever. 

1 minute ago, redkow97 said:

I didn't mean to imply that YOU were slow.  My statement was more about the speedometer lying to you.  "I hit 151 on the back straight!"  Then GPS tells you it was really 139 or whatever. 

Oh, I know. I had mine covered anyway. I should have left it to see the difference. My gearing should allow for 150+ I was just not on the gas as long as I thought I was. The gps data will really help with that kind of stuff.

Dan, that is moving on a 600. I know between my crappy drive and I thought I was holding on the gas past the cone down to the 300 mark (I was not according to my gps data, I was just holding speed from there down). Some day I will catch back up to you. :D

3 hours ago, blue03636 said:

Dan, that is moving on a 600. I know between my crappy drive and I thought I was holding on the gas past the cone down to the 300 mark (I was not according to my gps data, I was just holding speed from there down). Some day I will catch back up to you. :D

Give it a few days and you will right back up to pace. 

54 minutes ago, Jester_ said:

Give it a few days and you will right back up to pace. 

I'll be honest, that track was way more difficult to learn than I expected. I need to get back somewhere I know. I have a few setup issues I need to get sorted.