Road Atlanta 4/15-4/16

Jester_

Are you tired of those 600s blowing past you while you park your 1000 in the turns?

This is the time for your revenge as this track features a 5000ft back straight, yes just shy of a mile long so you can pass any 600 with ease. 

As this is the first event of the year for most it normally includes many drunken bonus features such as getting thrown out of a moving vehicle while telling the driver of the vehicle you can do better burnouts than them, getting shut off by the bartender at 6pm or maybe even covering up the previous nights dinner with a trash can as the Director stops over and asks "is that puke".

You too can be tossed from a diesel pickup truck at 25mph if you just sign up for a couple track days with N2. I am positive someone will have room to help haul all your crap down south for a great start to the track season!

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, J_Copeland said:

You had me at
"Is that puke"

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

The answer to that question from the director was "Ya thats puke. Ryan had a burger that didnt agree with him last night." and as we looked around there were there were multiple liquor bottles and beer cans strewn around the pit. And then Brandon brought a trash can over and sat it on top of the puke and the problem was solved. 

The whole weekend isnt really a mess like this, but it rained all year last year so..... 

The answer to that question from the director was "Ya thats puke. Ryan had a burger that didnt agree with him last night." and as we looked around there were there were multiple liquor bottles and beer cans strewn around the pit. And then Brandon brought a trash can over and sat it on top of the puke and the problem was solved. 

The whole weekend isnt really a mess like this, but it rained all year last year so..... 

Sounds like a good time!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

He had me at "Easter weekend" :lol:

Its hard for me to get away easter weekend. But when the wife gives permission I dont bring it up again. 

Just now, blue03636 said:

Copeland just wants to run that back straight on his SV.

Heck ya, who doesnt want to go 80mph for 30 seconds straight?

• Upvote 3

I don't think I can miss this for anything!

Looking for crap in my house/garage/sheds to sell so I can afford track days, formula and diapers next year. In that order. Kid might have to get a few old t-shirts wrapped around her ass as make shift diapers if money gets tight. Priorities!

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, TRMN8TR said:

I don't think I can miss this for anything!

Looking for crap in my house/garage/sheds to sell so I can afford track days, formula and diapers next year. In that order. Kid might have to get a few old t-shirts wrapped around her ass as make shift diapers if money gets tight. Priorities!

Just make your ol lady wash cloth diapers.

It's not easy doing this stuff with a new born, but not impossible either. 

Talked to N2 today, they had it to where I could only register for novice. They moved me to intermediate and said once I get my 17 expert license I can send them that to get moved to advanced.

Novice might have been fun, could have been king of novice. :lol:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, blue03636 said:

Talked to N2 today, they had it to where I could only register for novice. They moved me to intermediate and said once I get my 17 expert license I can send them that to get moved to advanced.

Novice might have been fun, could have been king of novice. :lol:

Does that mean I get to chase you around for a bit your first N2 track day?

Edited by TimTheAzn