Random Track Talk

If anyone is planning on being at Nelson tomorrow, I will be there practicing for my first ever WERA race. I will take any advice you are willing to give me. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ok boys I had to post it  as im super happy.... Last fall I yard sale'd my bike counterclockwise at Grattan during a WERA race.  the Covid made getting parts a bit difficult at first but here she is i

Few Pics from Nelsons this past weekend.  

Nice pic from this weekend.

Posted Images

On 5/28/2021 at 1:26 PM, TimTheAzn said:

It's amazing how even some A group riders still do shitty with signaling to pit in. I signal early. :dunno:

Yeah I don't get it. It's the ONE thing that every org drills into everybody at every track day. Don't cross the blend line out of pit lane, and signal and stay off the line at X location when entering pit lane. Still, some people don't understand. 

I did find out the guys that were being weird got knocked down to I group after getting a talking to so at least the CR's were doing their job. 

Also, got my first wins last weekend with the minis. Took long enough... 😅 Moving up to expert this season has been fun.

Edited by what
  • Upvote 1
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, what said:

Yeah I don't get it. It's the ONE thing that every org drills into everybody at every track day. Don't cross the blend line out of pit lane, and signal and stay off the line at X location when entering pit lane. Still, some people don't understand. 

I did find out the guys that were being weird got knocked down to I group after getting a talking to so at least the CR's were doing their job. 

Also, got my first wins last weekend with the minis. Took long enough... 😅 Moving up to expert this season has been fun.

Congrats! I'll never see a podium again now that I'm an expert :lol:.

Edited by TimTheAzn
On 6/3/2021 at 11:46 AM, TimTheAzn said:

Congrats! I'll never see a podium again now that I'm an expert :lol:.

Hah yeah, luckily the MotoA guys that show up usually don't race in my classes. I was pacing Gavin Anthony during practice at our first round though, so that was a fun surprise. The kids are the ones I have no hope of ever catching. If the ohvale cup kids are there I know my overall position will be down by however many of them there are.

Edited by what
11 hours ago, what said:

Seems it actually happened, I think that's their first for the year.

We were all very surprised they actually had the event. Weather was great an they put a huuuuuge concrete patch in the keyhole which is slightly bumpy but better than what was there before.