Random Track Talk

TimTheAzn

51 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

FTFY that YFFM

is this your way of acknowledging that you bring no useful information or even a remotely educated point of view to this forum on this particular topic and should probably refrain from offering your opinion like it has any value or validity?

k then

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Back on topic, finished this track year on two wheels, although there was a nasty 15 minutes of standing behind the Armco barrier and watching everyone ride by.  Bike was rideable, so I rode back to the paddock.  Those Daytona's crash well.

Edited by F4iguy
  • Beer 1

13 minutes ago, jbot said:

is this your way of acknowledging that you bring no useful information or even a remotely educated point of view to this forum on this particular topic and should probably refrain from offering your opinion like it has any value or validity?

k then

Honestly i don't even know where this whole thing is coming from. All I said was .

*Sounds like (i think) Doc is a good fit at the track.

*road > track for me

* others agree with me

* everyone rides for different reasons 

Apparently that makes me a poopoo head :dunno:

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

Honestly i don't even know where this whole thing is coming from. All I said was .

*Sounds like (i think) Doc is a good fit at the track.

*road > track for me

* others agree with me

* everyone rides for different reasons 

Apparently that makes me a poopoo head :dunno:

You were attempting to troll. If this were a mile munching or touring part of the forum we’d probably listen to you. But it’s not. 

• Like 1
  • Beer 1

31 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

You were attempting to troll. If this were a mile munching or touring part of the forum we’d probably listen to you. But it’s not. 

My first post was a quick jab in the ribs. No different than someone coming up and saying "hey shit for brains, nice bike, looks slow". If it was said in a touring thread I'd chuckled gave it back a little and moved on.  Guess maybe taken out of context a little bit, maybe?

I have no disrepect for you track bubbys, never had. I sure it's a damn good time on two wheels. Hell I've even come to the track a few times to watch y'all go roundy round and enjoyed the hell out of it. Ive even told some folks " if your going to ride like that on the street, maybe the track is the place for you"  Again not my thing, long term I think it would bore me(eventually), but still a cool thing. At the same time I never miss the opportunity to be sarcastic sadistic asshole either.  

But yea, always though what Doc wanted out of riding might have be better fulfilled at the track. And that what I was initially saying (sans my other added BS)

Edited by 2talltim
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Going to have to give this round to @jbot He has @2talltim back pedaling like crazy now.

i actually don't care about any of this, or even disagree with tim on the subject, i'm only doing this to remind everyone i should have been picked as mod.  i mean, guys, look at how much more rep i have.  it was an easy choice.  i feel so cucked and will resent tim for the rest of my natural life because of it.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Going to have to give this round to @jbot He has @2talltim back pedaling like crazy now.

If I'm going to be labeled a big meanie poopoo head I at least want to have the pleasure of being one and mean it from the get go. :banana:

Edited by 2talltim
  • Upvote 1

Just now, jbot said:

i actually don't care about any of this, or even disagree with tim on the subject, i'm only doing this to remind everyone i should have been picked as mod.  i mean, guys, look at how much more rep i have.  it was an easy choice.  i feel so cucked and will resent tim for the rest of my natural life because of it.

:modownz:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, jbot said:

oh christ, he's going to make @TimTheAzn mod instead and I'll literally kill myself

I actually was in the running for that until the touring bubbys got together and outted me. I think they shouldve added me to bring balance to the force.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

I actually was in the running for that until the touring bubbys got together and outted me. I think they shouldve added me to bring balance to the force.

Actually @jbot is only an ex-track slut, so he is disqualified.

• Beer 1
  • Upvote 1