Random Track Talk

TimTheAzn

1 minute ago, blue03636 said:

Tim you can go with me to NC bike. I have 2 yrs plates in the toyhauler.

I'm debating. As it gets closer the more I want TF out of my office and to go ride. I'm assuming you are taking Friday and Monday off?

43 minutes ago, Travisty said:

Looking at Mid-O website. Monday must be full. When I try to sign up, Monday doesn't show as an option.

I meant to sign up earlier too, after noon they close registration online and today no one is there because of the holiday.  When I looked about 11, I could still get in, got sidetracked and missed it.  I anticipate there being room in A.

4 hours ago, Travisty said:

Looking at Mid-O website. Monday must be full. When I try to sign up, Monday doesn't show as an option.

Hopefully still room 😬 I'll walk up Monday 

Edited by jhughes

27 minutes ago, jacobhawkins said:

haha  What is it with guys riding 675s and late sign up?  

We gotta fix our bikes all the time lol

Pulled it out yesterday to start getting ready and a exup valve cable broke . Scrambled today to fix it 

• Beer 1

Well, I'm loaded for tomorrow.  I think.  Sure there will be several things forgotten.  First day of the year, yippee!  Took the Daytona around the block, first time I've ridden it since last May and man o man is it fun.  Brakes work, smashed my little jeuvos.  Off to a good start!

• Haha 2

Just now, jacobhawkins said:

Well, I'm loaded for tomorrow.  I think.  Sure there will be several things forgotten.  First day of the year, yippee!  Took the Daytona around the block, first time I've ridden it since last May and man o man is it fun.  Brakes work, smashed my little jeuvos.  Off to a good start!

Have fun tomorrow !