Jump to content
TimTheAzn

Random Track Talk

Recommended Posts

Just now, DerekClouser said:

Oh, I thought you told me on IG that you were a novice rider coach?

I believe I said I'd like to coach at some point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Yea you don't get one as you've been on track before.

Just guess I thought when you said you might be my coach next year meant you were a rider coach. 

 

 

Edited by DerekClouser

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I may be your coach next year" is not an indication of me holding the current status of control rider ;) it was more of a joke than anything. 

Edited by TimTheAzn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Yea you don't get one as you've been on track before.

i thought we were friends. nay, lovers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, what said:

i thought we were friends. nay, lovers. 

I'll text you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, MidgetTodd said:

Can I get a discount cert? I’d like to try a track day sometime 

99% of me is thinking this is a troll. But for the sake of the exercise, PM me if you are actually serious about wanting to do a track day next year, if you think youre up to it. :eatdrink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MidgetTodd said:

Can I get a discount cert? I’d like to try a track day sometime 

come back to minis where you belong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, what said:

come back to minis where you belong

Lol. Been there won that.

Ive been thinking about buying a crashed Grom and building a track only Grom to race there and the wera rounds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

99% of me is thinking this is a troll. But for the sake of the exercise, PM me if you are actually serious about wanting to do a track day next year, if you think youre up to it. :eatdrink:

😂😂 Id never troll. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, MidgetTodd said:

Lol. Been there won that.

Ive been thinking about buying a crashed Grom and building a track only Grom to race there and the wera rounds

I found one a few weeks ago for $1700. After it's built for F3 I will be right around $2k probably total. Can't complain. Little Tally would have been the perfect track for a break-in but no way I'm bringing it out with big bikes. I think WERA has Grom series races there though. 

Edited by what

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×