Random Track Talk

TimTheAzn

I imagine this has been posted somewhere, but Lean TD has decided to not run the track days etc at Nelson Ledges next year.  Sam and Holly want to do a few things.

Sounds like some planning may be going on in the background to continue something similar, but no specifics.

Megga thanks to Sam and Holly for what they've done for us ... a class act all the way around 

https://leantd.com/

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, DesmoDuc said:

I imagine this has been posted somewhere, but Lean TD has decided to not run the track days etc at Nelson Ledges next year.  Sam and Holly want to do a few things.

Sounds like some planning may be going on in the background to continue something similar, but no specifics.

Megga thanks to Sam and Holly for what they've done for us ... a class act all the way around 

https://leantd.com/

Makes me sad and happy at the same time. Sad we won't have Lean, but happy for Sam and Holly getting to do their own thing.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ksands22 said:

Heard that. 9 MPG to Barber and back was not easy on the wallet. 

Yea that particular weekend trip blows all-around. Horrible timing. So bad- it's basically become a tradition for the org lol. Still people desperate to get one more in for the season come, so here we are.

On 12/29/2021 at 12:03 PM, TimTheAzn said:

Yea that particular weekend trip blows all-around. Horrible timing. So bad- it's basically become a tradition for the org lol. Still people desperate to get one more in for the season come, so here we are.

Yeahhhhh I already scheduled the vacation days for it next year too. Maybe try and squeeze in a trip to either VIR, NC or CMP. 

On 12/30/2021 at 12:38 PM, ksands22 said:

Yeahhhhh I already scheduled the vacation days for it next year too. Maybe try and squeeze in a trip to either VIR, NC or CMP. 

For some of those further away rounds if you want to try and ride share we can maybe figure something out. 

• 4 weeks later...

No clue if Daytona is on anyone's radar, but figgered I'd share this in case of interest.  No affiliation with the poster.  Presume he's leaving out of the Greater Cincinnati area.

Screenshot 2022-02-14 105502.jpg

Edited by Bubba
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jester_ said:

Very cool, see quite a few of those floating around so I am sure they will hold up well. 

Does that use Tech air or some other air bag?

You can use the tech air or the Klim Vest, but it does not have the LED lights like the Taichi or ASTARS. They claim they just design the chest and back area to be more flexible for air bad deployment. The Kilim vest you need a yearly subscription for $120 to get the updates or you can just purchase outright without the updates. I know the Astars stuff seems impossible to get right now so for the mean time I will probably not do any of the air vests. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Couple pics from our N2 Trackdays Staff event in conjunction with YCRS down at NCBike this past weekend. Did some riding and training so we are able to continue to coach at a high level.

0587DSC_0587.jpg

0598DSC_0598.jpg

3388HL9A3388.jpg

2295HL9A2295.jpg

48300Q9A4830.jpg

Edited by TimTheAzn
  • Upvote 4

18 hours ago, Sellius said:

Does anyone happen to know the status of the riders that went down on Sat/Sun at PittRace?  Everyone going to be okay?

He is awake now and in good spirits. 

Edited by TimTheAzn
  • Upvote 1