Random Track Talk

TimTheAzn

1 hour ago, Jester_ said:

I think some of us are going to go to Roebling but mainly for cost even though the drive sucks. NCM is the better track for sure. 

I lived in Savannah for 4 years and never knew Roebling existed. I did know about the abandoned track on the island in the river though.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2020 at 3:10 PM, B-Mac said:

Please remove. WTF

I wanted this post Friday 310pm removed not photo's.

Can someone inform me how can someone delete a post when they are trying to edit a post and then they run out of time to do ether.

Do I have to pay $$ to have this option????

Life should not be this difficult.

8 minutes ago, B-Mac said:

I wanted this post Friday 310pm removed not photo's.

Can someone inform me how can someone delete a post when they are trying to edit a post and then they run out of time to do ether.

Do I have to pay $$ to have this option????

Life should not be this difficult.

You can pay dollars to be able to edit a post after you have posted it, but no amount of money will get you the ability to delete posts.

We did not remove your photos, you just screwed something up when you posted it.

I could make the above go away, but since it is providing us amusement while you talk about it I am thinking it should stay.

Edited by Tonik

Just now, Tonik said:

You can pay dollars to be able to edit a post after you have posted it, bit no amount of money will get you the ability to delete posts.

I could make the above go away, but since it is providing us amusement while you talk about it I am thinking it should stay.

You do not take papal,  You have no OR office, NO more Rides or Gatherings posted to pay in cash. I thought I paid you or someone $10.00 at the McConnelsville boat landing one time to join the in crowd supporter group and I got one chocolate frosted donuts, maybe two or three. They were sooo good. I bought a Hoodie and the print was faded. I saw Pauly at the bucket a few weeks ago, I should have given him a 10 spot. You have my permission to take $10.00 out of Jacobhawkins account for my support membership. He knows I'm good for it.

100_0602.JPG

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, B-Mac said:

You do not take papal,  You have no OR office, NO more Rides or Gatherings posted to pay in cash. I thought I paid you or someone $10.00 at the McConnelsville boat landing one time to join the in crowd supporter group and I got one chocolate frosted donuts, maybe two or three. They were sooo good. I bought a Hoodie and the print was faded. I saw Pauly at the bucket a few weeks ago, I should have given him a 10 spot. You have my permission to take $10.00 out of Jacobhawkins account for my support membership. He knows I'm good for it.

I would hook you up in a heartbeat if I could. My powers do not extend that far. You can try and buy it in the 'Store' off the main page but that seems to be broke. Or it may be broke for me because I am a Mod. Dunno.

• 2 weeks later...