Random Track Talk

TimTheAzn

Glad to see you and the bike were unharmed @F4iguy. Looks like you may have ran a bit wide on entrance and tried to tighten up your line? I know you said you were working on carrying more speed through there, could have turned in at the same place and been just a few feet off. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, jbot said:

My first act as god emperor of OR is to restrict Tim's access to the track section and sequester him to a new section I'll call "overweight scooters"

It's an obese moped you prick, why you got to use derogatory terms? Only slow poopoo heads permitted in my new section.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 2talltim said:

It's an obese moped you prick, why you got to use derogatory terms? Only slow poopoo heads permitted in my new section.

1 hour ago, 2talltim said:

I want me banned from their sub forum. But someone once told me the track was so much fun and today has proven that true. So here i am. 

keep up this uppity attitude, and i'll change it to "motorized recumbent tardcycles for fatties"

6 hours ago, jbot said:

keep up this uppity attitude, and i'll change it to "motorized recumbent tardcycles for fatties"

I Like It! It rolls off the tongue nicely. Lets call it that. But no pasta bikes permitted. I'm trying to keep the joint classy and shit.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, motocat12 said:

Anyone going to Mid ohio for the last trackday OTY Monday 10/21? I registered as I have an expiring cert. 

Shit they are still running days? Tracks with much better pavement have already closed up shop for the year.

I'd consider that to be a trap at this point in the season.