Random Track Talk

TimTheAzn

2 hours ago, ludwb675 said:

Really want to but i'll be getting on a big boat headed for the Caribbean. 

I really dont want to is what I'm hearing.... you know how many track days that cruise is going to cost you financially? More than just ONE cruise :)

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Mid-O next Mon/Tues.  Both days have rain possible, what day are you going? Can't decide which day to go.

Mon: 76F 50% scattered rain but sunny

Tues: 74F 40% rain but cloudy (changes daily from 20-40%)

Leaning tuesday i think. 

Called and there are 20 spots left in 'I' for monday. I'll be making the call sunday. 

Edited by ludwb675

Forecast will probably change before Monday/Tuesday. With rain possible I doubt they will be anywhere close to full, you could probably just walk up day-of if the weather turns around. 

1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

You should, its a good time.

I'll be there on the 29th/30th for mini's!

If the stars align I may have time for a big bike day there later this year. Not sure yet though. 

Should have went to Mid-O on Monday, looks like weather held out pretty decent. O-well.

Nelsons this weekend. Weather looking great! Signing up tomorrow as long as forecast doesn't change. Will be running intermediate. 

Anyone else planing on going? I'll be there with my friend Brett. Stop by if you're around. Grey/orange Daytona 675 and Green/White Ninja. 

17 minutes ago, ludwb675 said:

Should have went to Mid-O on Monday, looks like weather held out pretty decent. O-well.

Nelsons this weekend. Weather looking great! Signing up tomorrow as long as forecast doesn't change. Will be running intermediate. 

Anyone else planing on going? I'll be there with my friend Brett. Stop by if you're around. Grey/orange Daytona 675 and Green/White Ninja. 

We'll be there Sat and Sunday.

• Upvote 1