Random Track Talk

TimTheAzn

1 hour ago, F4iguy said:

Might be going to NC Bike the 20th/21st.  Is the 23rd carved in stone?

I asked him about a day on the 20th and gave a negative. Appointment is the 23rd before he says ok.  If I feel real good, is a possibility...  what club are you going with?

Edited by jacobhawkins

1 minute ago, jacobhawkins said:

I asked him about a day on the 20th and gave a negative. Appointment is the 23rd before he says ok.  I'd I feel real good, is a possibility...  what club are you going with?

N2.  They also will be at Barber the weekend of Thanksgiving.  Not sure how far that is for you.

There's also a $90/day weekend put on at Little Taladega the weekend of thanksgiving, like 30 mins from Barber. 129photos.com/STT is doing it I think. Last year they had some MotoA guys there as coaches. Looks like they will have Yamaha demos there this year as well... maybe JD and Cam will show up :p 

https://www.sportbiketracktime.com/index.php?_route_=tracktime/bystate/alabama/talladegagp&product_id=842

On 10/1/2018 at 12:28 PM, Limitedslip7 said:

Anyone signed up for the 8th yet? Open enrollment starts today. I'm signed up and have garage #12. Got the garage for free and anyone is welcome to join me. 

Signed up for the 8th.  I'll grab a spot in the garage if you have room.

20 minutes ago, F4iguy said:

Signed up for the 8th.  I'll grab a spot in the garage if you have room.

I think it's just me and you so far... weather forecast has been off and on. As long as it looks like I'm going to get at least a few decent sessions I'll go. 

• Upvote 1

I would like to go, but was at NJMP 2 weeks ago, PIRC last weekend and next weekend I have the GNF at Barber. Need a weekend off to catch up on stuff around the house and spend time with the family. Ron was talking about going but wasent sure if it was gonna work out or not. 

• 2 weeks later...

gokarts this winter, one weekend a month. will probably stick with the electric karts. also, XRs for days it's above 40, if we can find somewhere to ride them. 

doing a couple southern track days this winter might be fun too, if the possibility presents itself.