M&P .22 Compact Suppressor Ready

Tpoppa

I have a NIB, unfired, suppressor ready M&P .22 compact.  It comes with an extra mag for a total of 3.  I have too many .22s so this one has to go.

FWIW the M&P .22 compact is not the same pistol as the M&P .22.  The larger .22 is manufactured by Walther.  The compact is actually manufactured by S&W.  It is more reliable and of higher quality.  $325 firm.  

large.IMG_20161116_101446380.jpg.dc4bf23

7 minutes ago, bowdog said:

Where is North Ridgeville?

You know where I77 and the Turpike meet? Take the turnpike 30ish mins west and there's N Ridgeville. 

My first car I bought came from N Ridgetucky

Edited by Bad324
  • Upvote 1

fuck.  my 'gun money' is currently set aside for a 9mm carbine, but 22 pistol was next on the list. 

I can't make it out this weekend, and next weekend is thanksgiving aftermath... If you still have this in December, I'll come get it.

1 hour ago, redkow97 said:

Glad this went to a good home, and also glad I no longer have to buy it :p  

Now someone find me a 9mm carbine for under $500...

Hi Point?  They're actually pretty OK for the money.

I picked up a AR in 9mm last year...still have't gotten a chance to shoot it :(

Edited by Tpoppa

On 11/17/2016 at 9:01 PM, MidgetTodd said:

Ill be thru there tomorrow Adam if you want it and Ill bring it to camp Saturday

On 11/18/2016 at 8:34 AM, bowdog said:

You the man Todd! thanks again bud!

This means you got to come to camp and ride with your bubbys

Glad this went to a good home, and also glad I no longer have to buy it :p  

Now someone find me a 9mm carbine for under $500...

I scored a gen 2 Sub-2000 from Field and Stream a few weeks ago for $499 minus some scorecard money I had built up. They had a dozen but all went real fast, so I'd say keep stopping in if you're near one.

100 rounds through it the other day and no problems whatsoever. Packs up into a compact Camelback-sized backpack, even with a few extra 33 rd mags. [emoji51][emoji16][emoji1303]

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

This is my new favorite pistol! I got out over the weekend with it and was very pleased at how well this gun shoots...I have only fired it with my suppressor attached and the accuracy is remarkable, after about 30 rounds I was able to start taking the caps off bottles at 20 yards consistently. Ran all different types of ammo through her to test it out and i only had one fail to fire and that was the ammo not the gun. If you are in the market for a 22 pistol i would strongly recommend looking into one of these. Absolute freaking blast to shoot especially suppressed!

• Upvote 3