WTF did Casper screw up now

blue03636

5 minutes ago, blue03636 said:

The custom ones are still listed under "my activity streams" but for some reason it's not showing where I circled on my pic.

Hit the custom one you want then over on the left hit the checkbox to make it green.  That will set it as your default.

Capture.JPG

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, blue03636 said:

Thanks. At least someone knows how to fix his screw ups. :lol:

Yea, I was going to hang back and make him stumble around for a few more posts and make him suffer.  But then I realized I would be doing the same to you.

Throwing it out there. On the VFR forum I'm on uses the exact same forum software and the admin came up with a tab -- the last 3 days content, replacing the unread content button. It seems to follow better than the strait unread content... Whadabout that idea?

Edited by mello dude

On 11/15/2016 at 6:23 PM, mello dude said:

Throwing it out there. On the VFR forum I'm on uses the exact same forum software and the admin came up with a tab -- the last 3 days content, replacing the unread content button. It seems to follow better than the strait unread content... Whadabout that idea?

I can do that if people want. The three days thing is probably because of the issues which IPB just fixed. As time went on and people left things unread from long periods of time, the recent posts got slower and slower. So limiting it to 3 days would fix that issue. IPB just fixed it in the latest release (supposedly). But if people want it a specific way that the majority can agree on, I'd be more than happy to set it up. 

On 11/14/2016 at 3:13 PM, Tonik said:

Yea, I was going to hang back and make him stumble around for a few more posts and make him suffer.  But then I realized I would be doing the same to you.

I've just been busy with work. Nothing like 30TB of data ingestion per day to make you reevaluate what you do for a living.