Following was done at the beginning of the season:
Valve Check (within spec) (By IP)
Air filter
Spark Plugs
Battery
Brake fluid Flush
Coolant Flush
Gave the Radiator a good cleaning out.
Brake pads front and rear changed (about 50% life left now, probably close to 100% for the rear)
Front and rear sprocket as well as the chain replaced. (rear sprocket needs replaced again, it is aluminum)
Stater/Rectifier and it's harness replaced. (common issue finally flared up and had Northern Ducati/Triumph of Akron replace it.)
Installed a voltage meter so I could monitor the obvious no issues since replacement.
Bike just received a new oil change. 0 miles on it since.

Mods:
Jardine Slip-on
Pazzo Levers
Rizoma Grips and bar end mirror
520 Conversion

Mercedes Pearl White Paint
Color-matched rear seat cowl

Bike no longer has HID's. (Sue me, I wanted something reliable!)

I honestly love the bike. I wanted one when they came out when I was in high-school and fast forward more than a decade I got one and put down so many fun miles on it. But the track bug has bitten hard. Hard enough that I'm thinking about a dedicated track bike or a bike mostly dedicated to the track. (I know I am going to miss riding on the street if I cut it out totally.) Hell, I may buy Dan's bike if this sells quick enough and start a fund for a track bike.

Bike has not been down during my ownership. I wouldn't hesitate to ride it anywhere, hell I rode down to the Gap this year on it and it did great. I have tons of photos, and can take more. Let me know what you want photos of, or more information about and I'll get you the info.

Let me know whats out there! Located in Cleveland, Ohio

1.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

7.PNG

don't buy dan's bike.  he sat on brandon's bike and immediately dropped a couple seconds.

but don't buy brandon's bike.  his is not for sale (yet) and will be way more than mine.  instead, buy mine for only $500 more than what you're selling your 5 years older and non-R 675 for.  it's the best of all worlds.

jbot's panda 675R for president 2016

• Upvote 1

Yeah man, get another Daytona!  Remember telling me to buy jbot's earlier this year?  P.S. I have 1400 miles on mine.  (700 of which came after you put your's in the garage for the winter)  P.P.S.  Katie likes mine better then the FJR, so thanks for letting us demo this one.  

GLWS, seriously, this is a great bike and Tim's a good guy.  Somebody is going to get a great bike.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, jbot said:

don't buy dan's bike.  he sat on brandon's bike and immediately dropped a couple seconds.

but don't buy brandon's bike.  his is not for sale (yet) and will be way more than mine.  instead, buy mine for only $500 more than what you're selling your 5 years older and non-R 675 for.  it's the best of all worlds.

jbot's panda 675R for president 2016

My heart tells me to buy the panda-r.

My wallet tells me to get something like a gsxr750 and be done with it haha.

Edited by TimTheAzn

1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

We'll see what happens with my bike lol.

For shits and gigs, what are the details on the 750?

07 gsxr with 23k miles. Dan moto slip on. Dunlop q3,s with about 1k miles on them. New battery after market rims, windscreen, levers.

25 minutes ago, what said:

this daytona is frisky, it likes to play butt-touch when trailering. 

That was one time! And once we caught her she hurried up and tried to go all the way. :lol:

"Oh, how long has it been like that? I think we'll make it." *3 minutes later* "Andy, we need to pull off and fix this."

Damn bumpy Brohio roads.

Edited by TimTheAzn

49 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

That was one time! And once we caught her she hurried up and tried to go all the way. :lol:

"Oh, how long has it been like that? I think we'll make it." *3 minutes later* "Andy, we need to pull off and fix this."

Damn bumpy Brohio roads.

Or, you know, secure it better. :dunno: 

12 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

Wouldn't be a problem if you had your own Baxley, Tim

@TimTheAzn this is true, Baxley is worth it, especially if your new track bike doesn't have a kick-stand and you like it to stay upright while you dismount in the paddock. 

I mean, you can do the 1-handed-rear-stand dance while trying to balance the bike with your other hand but riding into a wheel chock is so much easier. 

12 minutes ago, what said:

@TimTheAzn this is true, Baxley is worth it, especially if your new track bike doesn't have a kick-stand and you like it to stay upright while you dismount in the paddock. 

I mean, you can do the 1-handed-rear-stand dance while trying to balance the bike with your other hand but riding into a wheel chock is so much easier. 

Can't run tire warmers while in a Baxley. Ask me how i know :(

Edited by ludwb675

Just now, ludwb675 said:

Can't run tire warmers while in a Baxley. Ask my how i know :(

good point. 

you can still pull into it, then install the rear-stand, then push it back safely and put on the front stand. 

extra steps and extra time for the same outcome, just like government!

Edited by what