BNIB: Go Pro Hero 3+ Silver - Dual Battery Bundle Kit

APCh8r

Up for sale are new condition Go Pro Hero 3+ Silver Bundle kits with the additional battery and charger. I got a few of these in a bundle and I am just selling the units I do no need to recoupe my money.  I can meet anyone in Columbus area, and for others that are not in Columbus I should be able to ship pretty easily. $225 obo

go pro 01.jpg

go pro 02.jpg

Edited by APCh8r
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for the easy transaction. Also wanted to add the battery charger is a dual charger. So you can charge both batteries at once. And it also comes with 2 usb cables. I've been wanting a newer gopro for awhile now, since the newer ones will record in low light. My HD hero sucks even before sunset. I almost got a new gopro 5, but I wasn't wild about how they don't come in the protective plastic housing. So for around half the price of the new 5 model, I'm very pleased. I've alrdy ordered a remote, protective skin, and a foam padded storage case.

3 hours ago, M_Quick said:

Thanks for the easy transaction. Also wanted to add the battery charger is a dual charger. So you can charge both batteries at once. And it also comes with 2 usb cables. I've been wanting a newer gopro for awhile now, since the newer ones will record in low light. My HD hero sucks even before sunset. I almost got a new gopro 5, but I wasn't wild about how they don't come in the protective plastic housing. So for around half the price of the new 5 model, I'm very pleased. I've alrdy ordered a remote, protective skin, and a foam padded storage case.

Thanks buddy, nice meeting you. Let me know if you need anymore.

Tier10, yours was shipped out today

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a random question about this camera. I know I could probably look it up in the manual. The camera is listed as Wi-Fi compatible with a remote for an app on your phone or tablet or similar device. Is this really Wi-Fi or Bluetooth?

1 hour ago, M_Quick said:

I have a random question about this camera. I know I could probably look it up in the manual. The camera is listed as Wi-Fi compatible with a remote for an app on your phone or tablet or similar device. Is this really Wi-Fi or Bluetooth?

It's really Wi-Fi.

Turning cellular data and Wi-Fi off, then opening the GoPro capture app, you can see Wi-Fi coming back on looking for your camera.

Edited by tier10

It's really Wi-Fi.

Turning cellular data and Wi-Fi off, then opening the GoPro capture app, you can see Wi-Fi coming back on looking for your camera.

Really? I guess I dont get it. When I think of wifi I'm thinking of something connected to the internet. So how does the wifi remote work, with no cellular involved? I was hoping to use the app in Wv. But if it needs wifi that idea is out, since there's no service there except at the top of the mountains.

22 minutes ago, M_Quick said:

Really? I guess I dont get it. When I think of wifi I'm thinking of something connected to the internet. So how does the wifi remote work, with no cellular involved? I was hoping to use the app in Wv. But if it needs wifi that idea is out, since there's no service there except at the top of the mountains.

In a nut shell Wi-Fi is a radio signal of sorts.

I can not comment on the need for an internet connection for it to work. I can test it out real fast gimme a sec.

Tested and works without an internet connection.

Are talking about the wifi remote, or cell phone app? If the cell phone works w/out Internet or w/out signal that would be nice. Which I'm thinking they will just connect to each other like the remote does. Still seams more like a bluetooth connection.

[emoji85]

1 minute ago, F4iguy said:

The GoPro acts as it's own Access Point.  Your phone or whatever app will see the SSID of the camera.  They are essentially connected to each other.

This.

Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are different standards for wireless communication.

That wireless communication doesn't have to mean internet.