Track days for 2017 @ mid ohio

flashesbuck

41 minutes ago, ludwb675 said:

http://midohio.com/more-news-a-announcements/452-cyber-monday-sale-tmos

$157.50 - Full Track Day (was $146.25 last year)

$120.00 - Twilight

I'm in for 4.

Looks like the base price for everything went up. Says $210 regular price. 

Hopefully that's repave money. 

Anyway, bought 2. Saving $$ for N2/STT tracks this time too :D

Edited by what

41 minutes ago, what said:

Looks like the base price for everything went up. Says $210 regular price. 

Hopefully that's repave money. 

Anyway, bought 2. Saving $$ for N2/STT tracks this time too :D

I'm hoping that's repave money as well but i'm not holding my breath. They did cost reduction last year too by no t-shirts and less for lunch. Also ran out of water before lunch every time I was there. 

Went to buy a certificate, but it says they are only for intermediate and advanced. I know twilights are that way but I’m not sure if it is true for the discounted full track day as well or it’s a mistake. Tried to call but was sent to voicemail. 

I just spoke to Joyce. Certs ARE ALLOWED in novice. There was a miscommunication regarding the full days vs twilight, and incorrect words were put up in the description. You should be safe to buy and plan to use them in novice as necessary. Call for yourself if you're concerned; I would.

4 hours ago, ludwb675 said:

I'm hoping that's repave money as well but i'm not holding my breath. They did cost reduction last year too by no t-shirts and less for lunch. Also ran out of water before lunch every time I was there. 

Yeah water didn't last very long. It's fine though, just brought my own. I don't really care about anything other than the track being ridable and safe. Extras are nice but not necessary. 

1 hour ago, bandit said:

I just spoke to Joyce. Certs ARE ALLOWED in novice. There was a miscommunication regarding the full days vs twilight, and incorrect words were put up in the description. You should be safe to buy and plan to use them in novice as necessary. Call for yourself if you're concerned; I would.

They called me back and left a voicemail that it was a typo. Thanks 

4 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

Didnt buy any this year. Have 1 or 2 left over from last year, and with limited PTO I believe most of my track time will be spent at PIRC.

Two of my four are twilights.  They’re a pretty good deal when the sun sets after 9pm.  Are you going to buy one of the N2 packages?  I am debating that.

11 minutes ago, F4iguy said:

Two of my four are twilights.  They’re a pretty good deal when the sun sets after 9pm.  Are you going to buy one of the N2 packages?  I am debating that.

I may do a couple twilights this year if I can fit them in.

Sale is continuing.....

Attention Riders!

We are extending the 25% Off PTR Gift Certificate Special for ONE MORE DAY! 

Purchase a full day GC for $157.50 or a twilight GC for $120.

The offer is NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE, so please call Tammi at ext 3007 or myself at ext 3004.

Offer expires Thursday, November 30 at 4:30pm.

Edited by Tonik
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1