Track days for 2017 @ mid ohio

flashesbuck

19 minutes ago, ludwb675 said:

Got my 4 certs......for $146.25......blah

Should have changed it to $112.50. But my luck they would cancel the order all together.

I debated that as well.

Kicking myself for not just ordering while I was not aware of their mistake on their website.

Edited by TimTheAzn

2 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

Did anyone get barcodes with their certificates? I looked in the attachment sent to me and I have the 4 certs, no barcodes anywhere however.

I did not get a barcode. I thought maybe it was because I got mine for the $112.50. 

11 hours ago, durk said:

Bought 1 to ensure I give this track thing a go this coming summer. 

My cert from last year didn't have a barcode, it looked exactly like the ones this time around.

Rick, let me know when you go, love to see you there.

• 1 month later...
28 minutes ago, ludwb675 said:

Hoping they looked at N2 calendar so everything isn't always the same week this year. 

N2 has something going on almost every weekend once the season starts not sure how they would schedule around it. Plus, Mid-O usually does stuff on Monday/Tuesday? Wouldn't get in the way of a Sat/Sun N2 weekend.

• Upvote 1

On 1/11/2017 at 0:02 PM, TimTheAzn said:

N2 has something going on almost every weekend once the season starts not sure how they would schedule around it. Plus, Mid-O usually does stuff on Monday/Tuesday? Wouldn't get in the way of a Sat/Sun N2 weekend.

I meant in correlation to PIRC. Those are the only 2 tracks i really make it to (besides Nelsons). Last year, it seemed like every PIRC weekend was followed by Mid-O on Mon/Tues or vice-versa. Since they run usually once a month, would be nice if they were every other week. I know it's not that easy.