Back to riding - New Member

Spanishcop

Just started riding again after a few years off of bikes. Picked up a Ducati which has always been my dream bike and went with a 2016 Ducati 959 Panigale.

I ran into a guy in Hillsboro named OhioBob who told me about the forum. So here we are. Hope to do some riding with some of the members.

1b2adc1d726c53ffa15cc70d8de6a10c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the forum.  Glad to see you found it.  Yes, I look forward to doing some riding with you too.  Can't wait to see that Duc in action.

Next couple of days are supposed to amazing...especially for November.  I will be riding the Blue Beast (CBR1000RR) after work tomorrow, if you are game.

Welcome to the OR forum and sharp bike!  Check out the Epic Ride thread, OR peeps get together every spring for this ride.  Its a great way to meet and greet some of the OR community.

I will have to look into that one, thank you for the heads up and the welcome

Welcome to the forum.  Glad to see you found it.  Yes, I look forward to doing some riding with you too.  Can't wait to see that Duc in action.

Next couple of days are supposed to amazing...especially for November.  I will be riding the Blue Beast (CBR1000RR) after work tomorrow, if you are game

Bob I really wished I could go riding today as beautiful as it is, but I have my 2yr old today. I got your # in your message... Most definitely will be doing some riding. Sucks that daylight is shortening up, makes it little more difficult with schedule and kids to get some riding time in.

Whats up Spanishcop and Ohiobob! I also found the forum and joined too obviously haha! Only riding ive been doing as of late is commuting back and forth from work :( but at least I get a little seat time in! Oh and fyi Ohiobob I was the one with the green CBR you ran into with the Ducati ?

• Upvote 1

Hi, Chris.  Welcome.

You know I am bias towards Honda's.  (Since I myself have a Blue Beast 2006 Honda CBR1000RR.)  LOL

Glad to see you made it here.  I sent you a pm with my personal contact info if it is easier for meeting up.

Look forward to riding with Mike and you.

Take care.

OhioBob

Whats up Spanishcop and Ohiobob! I also found the forum and joined too obviously haha! Only riding ive been doing as of late is commuting back and forth from work [emoji20] but at least I get a little seat time in! Oh and fyi Ohiobob I was the one with the green CBR you ran into with the Ducati [emoji3]

There he is!!!!! Welcome sir welcome.
Let's hope for a few more days like the last 2 days for some fun riding.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/1/2016 at 10:11 AM, Spanishcop said:

Bob I really wished I could go riding today as beautiful as it is, but I have my 2yr old today. 

Somebody needs to invent a backpack with legholes to carry toddlers while riding. :p