NEO Dinner

ricer1

We are planning to have a NEO dinner this Thursday (10/27) at 7:00PM @ The Oak Barrel in Valley View 5975 Canal Road, Valley View, Ohio 44125. This is opportunity to meet up during the winter months, plan for rides next year, have dinner, and hang out with other riders. Please post if you are planning to attend this Thursday to allow us to try to reserve tables. Here is the Oak Barrel link: http://theoakbarrel.com/about

Edited by ricer1
date

41 minutes ago, Tonik said:

That place sucks, who the hell picked it. We should have choices and a poll and pages of debate. :lol:

I'm in.

From the leader of the hate parade. You know this is a safe space and since I'm a real F*ching sensitive guy, I depend on this space! :banana::bitchfight:

9 hours ago, Tonik said:

That place sucks, who the hell picked it. We should have choices and a poll and pages of debate. :lol:

I'm in.

It certainly does not suck but it is overpriced. 

Wish I could join but this week is absolutely terrible for me

4 hours ago, Tonik said:

Yea, there should have been a poll on which day to have it too.  Damn DICTATORS!!

Such a great idea, I should have taken a poll on the restaurant, date and time.... Tonik, you always have good ideas!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Their tap selection is worthy of my presence. Just not sure any of you assholes are... 

When you're on a budget but want 7 different kinds of the beer their 4 or6 oz sample beers are a great way to go

7 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

When you're on a budget but want 7 different kinds of the beer their 4 or6 oz sample beers are a great way to go

Speaking of beer, month or so ago you promised to meet me downtown tomorrow for pre world series cavs banner beers. I, of course, have my cavs tickets. Where we meeting?