godspeed #RACEDAY Ryan Hill

jbot

I met Ryan somewhere along the way at nelson ledges and Motoseries.  But only in the last year did we get a chance to ride with each much (MidO).  I am truly saddened to loose a fellow rider, and a good one at that.  Keep hitting the apexes in the clouds my friend ...

• Upvote 2

Wow, don't know what to say. Ryan and I did our first track day at Nelson.  He was a good rider.  I got the chance to ride with him on the street and track.  I would go see him race on Sunday's when I could. Very saddened by the news.  Thanks for posting.  My thoughts are with his friends and family right now.

• Upvote 1

This is really sad... Thoughts are with his friends and family. I only got to meet him once but was really hoping to get to know him better on the track next year. He seemed the type to go out of his way to help anyone who needed it and was generally a pleasure to be around. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Jason Haettich said:

Ryan was my work cubicle neighbor, and good friend.  I was going to post something here to spread the word, but I see that it is already known.  All of you who knew him were like family to him, he talked about you all the time.  He definitely was a great guy, and will be missed.  Race In Peace, brother.

Thank you for thinking of us.

• Upvote 1

This is crushing. Our track family has become part of my extended family. Shannon and the kids love each of those that we have adopted through the course of racing, and Ryan was one of the first ones in. He was the genuine article, and is supremely missed.

• Upvote 1

I'm gutted... he was a great dude..I honestly haven't had many interactions with him, I would call him a good acquaintance... but I always felt like a friend...  I've had the pleasure to hang with him a few times. Do trackdays a lot and even race against him... though I didn't get to know him well. He was always a top class guy. See him running around the padock looking for something to help some one while his bike still needed work... rest well ryan,  dragging knees on the best tracks in the sky. you will be missed

• Upvote 1

• Casper unpinned this topic