Maybe my next bike?

Tpoppa

9 hours ago, Killer_kaw said:

I like that a lot. I'd have to slap on some bar end mirrors and tidy that tail up a bit though. The best part of this style of bike is you can really make it your own with a few mods. 

Bingo!  I do like that style of bike.  With a few changes you can make any sort of ride you want; kneedragger, touring, drag bike...not sure about flattrack or hillclimber.  And it has enough displacement to keep you happy...'til the warranty's gone. :D

38 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Can't decide if it has sufficient lean angle or not, looks like maybe not enough in the pic in the article.  Probably ok, but something to check out and be sure of.

Since, I hurt my arm I've been riding a V Star.  After that, this Honda would feel like a MotoGP bike :lol:

• Upvote 2

The weight,suspension and frame geometry is pretty close to my zrx on paper and stock it handled pretty darn good. I'm sure there will be forums out there dedicated to these bikes and there will be plenty of ideas to improve handling if needed. Little things on the Rex like flipping the eccentrics to raise the tail and shorten wheelbase as well as lower bars to weight the forks a bit make huge differences. Did have to raise my pegs a bit after feeling my boots touch down a bit. those old school double cradle frames can be a bit wide and cause a little clearance issues. That sure is a good looking bike.