OH555 or Ohio cousin of the Dragon?

drey4211

39 minutes ago, El Toro Joe said:

Denny, 2015 FJ09...when did you get that? I may try to get down that way tomorrow, if I can get my chores don. Can't do any weekday trips...work is a little crazy, right now.

I might be up for a ride tomorrow.What time would you guys be thinking about?Any routes or roads you want to ride?

I got the 09 about a month ago.I haven't had a chance to ride it all that much,it has about 960 miles on it.I traded in my 04 and the KLR.I kind of hated to see the 04 go...a lot of good memories and miles on that bike!I did keep the saddle bags,I 'm going to paint them and use them on the 09.I still have the '13 FJR,it has about 61,000 on it already.I'll probably always have a FJR.

• Upvote 1

I did a big chunk of the loop on Wednesday.  Down from north side of Cbus to Circleville, 56 to Athens; 550 to Amesville;379 to 555 all the way to Zanesville; moderate ramblings and wandering all the way back home by the zoo, about 295 miles total, little cool in the morning, no traffic once I got past Logan Elm HS on 56.  Awesome day

• Upvote 1