Weekly dinner, what day of the week works best for you?

Casper

Weekly dinner, what day of the week works best for you?   

35 members have voted

1. 1. Weekly dinner, what day of the week works best for you?

Why a sad face? Most will be in central Ohio, but my plan is to move them around a bit. For instance, maybe it could be in Mansfield, halfway between Cleveland and Columbus. Maybe in Kenton one week, halfway between Columbus and Toledo. Dayton's a good spot for Cincy and Columbus folks. You get the idea. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

I know, I just wished something like that went on in Cleveland haha. Far too lazy to organize it myself.

Set up a monthly deal and I'll help. Seeing some of you guys weekly would be too much :lol:

• Upvote 3

On 10/15/2016 at 1:24 PM, max power said:

I think Sundays are good if they are going to be rotating venues. Gives more people more time to be able to get there.

I agree with Sundays, and it looks like it's the winner so far. I'll let this go a few more days then start getting something together. Anyone that has suggestions for places to go let me know. 

• Upvote 1

Well count me out for this! :p lol 

These are a good way to keep in touch all year long. We did this when I was a member of Redline here in Michigan!

Random rotating restaurant location works pretty well from my experience, but most of our members all lived within 50miles of eachother. Yall seem to be spread out over a much larger area.  

32 minutes ago, Scorpion-Ninja said:

Well count me out for this! :p lol 

These are a good way to keep in touch all year long. We did this when I was a member of Redline here in Michigan!

Random rotating restaurant location works pretty well from my experience, but most of our members all lived within 50miles of eachother. Yall seem to be spread out over a much larger area.  

Throughout the years we've had weekly/monthly stuff that's always been a hit. Just hard to keep it going when I'm always so damn busy. Going to try it again.