Any Sig Sauer enthusiasts here?

Wandering Soul

I have a few guns, don't "collect" like some I know.  I'm a shooter as ammo costs allow.  My favorite for target or conceal carry is a Sig P220 in .45.  It's "European" type mag release which makes reloading a little different, but I've had this for 25-30 years and have a fair amount of practice with it.  It is extremely accurate; moreso than I am, lol!

Sig 2.jpg

Tim, look at the P250 or P320.  My youngest son works in armed security (not a cop) and just got a P320.  If I were to sell/replace my P220 I'd get one in a heartbeat.

Along with the Sig I've got a k-frame S&W revolver in .357 w/4" barrel, 1911 in .45 and LC9.  I'll reach right past them for the Sig almost every time.  I say "almost" because the reality of it is I wear tshirt and jeans all the time, with a hoodie or heavy coat during the winter.  Summer; it's hard to conceal a 4" plus length handgun.  So I got the LC9.  It's a close range (20 ft or so) defensive weapon.  And I have to admit, I am not that fond of it.  Thinking of swapping it for a snub-nose revolver in stainless, probably a .38 S&W.

14 minutes ago, Wandering Soul said:

Tim, look at the P250 or P320. 

I like the P250 2SUM, get full size (for range accuracy) and a subcompact (for carry), and it's a modular system, so everything can be easily changed.

Edited by alienpi

Picked up a P320 Compact in .40 (grabbed a SC frame as well) and absolutely love it.  Opted for the Sig Nitesites and it is a breeze to shoot. Recently put a bullseye at 53 yds on a 10in target (3/5 hit the mark with the other 2 within 5 in).  Looking to get the MCX down the road with a SBR and maybe a suppressor to go with it.  P226 Legion is one of the best triggers I have ever felt and a 1911 Emperor Scorpion is on the list as well.