AIM Expo 2017

ScubaCinci

Apparently this will be taking place in Columbus next year - yay for us!

Greater Columbus Convention Center, September 21-24, 2017

http://www.aimexpousa.com/aimexpo-moves-columbus-2017/

The American International Motorcycle Expo has revealed its plan to move North America’s premier powersports trade show to a new host city in 2017, with Columbus, Ohio, set to welcome the industry next fall. The Greater Columbus Convention Center (GCCC) will open its doors to hundreds of exhibitors and thousands of dealer and consumer attendees next September 21-24, 2017 for the landmark fifth year of the event.

Geographically, Columbus is ideally placed with 41 percent of both franchised and independent dealerships in the U.S. located within a 500-mile radius, including major markets like Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, New York, Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., St. Louis, and more. Ohio’s state capitol is also the 15th-largest city in the country, and consistently ranks among the top cities for business growth.

4 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

The venue change and the fact they charge me more for admission.

It was like 10 min away from my house. :yuno:

I think you were referring to the International Motorcycle Show, which is still in Cleveland IX center. The AIMEXPO was in Florida previously.

3 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

I think you were referring to the International Motorcycle Show, which is still in Cleveland IX center. The AIMEXPO was in Florida previously.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

TLDR'd that pretty bad.

2 hours ago, Tonik said:

We need to make this an OR event, and have the afterparty at @Casper 's house.

I may be ok with this. Let me talk it over with the wife. Problem is no decent hotels near me. Might be better doing something at a hotel nearby. Tons downtown. There's a really nice Hampton Inn right across the street. Tons of awesome bars all within walking distance. 

18 minutes ago, Casper said:

I may be ok with this. Let me talk it over with the wife. Problem is no decent hotels near me. Might be better doing something at a hotel nearby. Tons downtown. There's a really nice Hampton Inn right across the street. Tons of awesome bars all within walking distance. 

Rent us a bus to take us back and forth to the hotels. And we want Wu Tang for the band.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, J_Copeland said:

Convention Center parking SUCKS !

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

The garage on Vine Street is usually a safe bet. There's also surface parking on the north end of the convention center as well as on the south end (east on Nationwide Blvd). $10/day if it's set up as event parking.