Can anyone recommend a triumph dealer or shop for service?

oldschoolsdime92

• 6 months later...

I stopped in Joe's in February and got a quote on an immobilizer key and programming.  Went back today and the key that was $52 is now $72, programming is now $90, was $45-70 (guestimate).  Come on, people, there HAS to be something in the Triumph flat rate that says what it is to program a damn key.  If you're too lazy to look it, don't expect to see my money.  According to what I have been able to find out, even former Triumph dealers can plug in and do it (if they still have the tool) in less than 5 minutes.  

Just thought I'd update since this thread popped up and I said some harsh things about Motohio here - I brought the bike back there for some work over the fall/winter and they did a good job. I brought up my previous experience and (as expected, since so much time had passed), nothing could be done but I wasn't looking to start a witch hunt. The service manager looked into it a little bit but didn't say anything definitive either way. 

I won't edit my earlier post but I won't say absolutely don't bring your bike there after my most recent experience with them. 

That said, I'd rather they work on my bike than Iron Pony 100% of the time.