Deer murders needed.

Tonik

On 11/17/2016 at 10:25 AM, bowdog said:

Wish this wasn't so far from Columbus

I can put you up for a night or two. 

Seven hills is a short drive from my house. I joke that our "summer home" is in seven hills, because my buddy who lives there has a pool, a kegerator, and 3 spare bedrooms... 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, redkow97 said:

I can put you up for a night or two. 

Seven hills is a short drive from my house. I joke that our "summer home" is in seven hills, because my buddy who lives there has a pool, a kegerator, and 3 spare bedrooms... 

Thanks bud!

• 6 months later...
56 minutes ago, redkow97 said:

not sure if Seven Hills amended their law, but i know Strongsville now requires more acreage than they did last year.

You read it wrong, Stongsville requires less now. Most of the cites went with less this year as did 7 Hills.

38 minutes ago, redkow97 said:

I only read the facebook post by the police department.  I was under the impression that they went from a 4 acre requirement to 6 acres, without expanding the number of land owners who could be involved.

You of all people should know cops lie. :lol:  

https://patch.com/ohio/strongsville/deer-hunting-permits-now-available-strongsville

• Upvote 1

I stand corrected.  In hindsight, I probably read that the land requirement was now 3 acres, and previously assumed it had been 2 acres (4 contiguous lots in many of the neighborhoods built in the 70's)

I would love to get my neighbors on board for this, and then create a private agreement that says I would only hunt on my own lot, but my dogs and fence remove all motivation for the deer to actually enter my yard.  There are 3-5 on any given morning in our backdoor neighbor's yard though.  My parents have 5-10, because of my mom's garden.  a swing set "club house" is an elevated platform, right?  :p