Deer murders needed.

Tonik

Ok, its official, I have contacts for land in Seven Hills for bow hunting. Hunted all my younger years and I am certain this will be excellent hunting.

Multiple spots, all private.

Express your interest and I will pm you contact info.

2 hours ago, Tonik said:

Ok, its official, I have contacts for land in Seven Hills for bow hunting. Hunted all my younger years and I am certain this will be excellent hunting.

I may be interested, I am just struggling to find the time to get out.  I did get the crossbow sighted in and ready for deer sleighing.

2 hours ago, Wolfman1 said:

LOL!  You have to actually hunt Brian to make it count!  I have tried to get you to come with me and you chickened out.

Don't gun hunt deer, never have and never will.  Have only taken a deer with a bow.

2 hours ago, whaler said:

Don't gun hunt deer, never have and never will.  Have only taken a deer with a bow.

Gun, bow, crossbow = hunting to me.  Not going to hate on someone who actually enjoys hunting just because they use a gun.  It's about the thrill of the hunt and filling the freezer for me, not glory by buck.  You know you can hunt with a bow during gun season.  If you are actually serious about it then blow the dust of your mighty bow, drop a few arrows into a target and let's go.  It would be nice to have someone else to hunt with.

14 hours ago, Tonik said:

There is actually property big enough in Seven Hills to hunt?

That has got to be like shooting fish in a barrel. The deer around here are abundant and nearly tame. They dont even look up from grazing the shoulder when you ride by. 

24 minutes ago, CBBaron said:

There is actually property big enough in Seven Hills to hunt?

The law is 2.5 acers total, but it can be between multiple owners.  And as I am being told by my awesome council person there is a huge list of land owners that want people to come and hunt.

And yes, it will be like shooting fish in a barrel.  There are 16 living on my street alone.  It is insane.

I forgot to mention, you must hunt elevated.

2 hours ago, Tonik said:

With the number of deer around here he doesn't need a bow.  Just climb a tree and smoke dope until he falls out.  He will land on one and kill it.

He's not kidding. These was taken from my deck on my backyard. Maybe 20 yards from me. This is just one of the dozen or so that are back there daily, he's just rarely seen 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Cut'em!

Glad to see urban homeowners giving permission. Lots of misinformation out there. For instance, the GW here told me several years ago about a woman that called him and wanted him to move the Deer crossing sign near her house because too many Deer were getting hit.

:)

5 hours ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Elevated? I'm always high. Anyone want to teach me how to do this game? Always wanted to learn. 

Same here. I just have no one to show me the ropes and/or the required gear. 

Once we move next yearish to a place with more land, i plan on getting a bow again and start target shooting. Doubt I'll be allowed to shot guns though where we end up. :Sad Panda:

On 10/11/2016 at 4:39 PM, Bad324 said:

He's not kidding. These was taken from my deck on my backyard. Maybe 20 yards from me. This is just one of the dozen or so that are back there daily, he's just rarely seen 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Your deck is "elevated", pop him with a bow right there.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, speedytriple said:

I drop off the site for a year an miss this! I was looking for a spot for me an my son this season. Let me know for next season if the offer still stands.

I am certain I can set it up again next year.

• Upvote 1