Who is still using Tapatalk?

Casper

13 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Up until the timestamp issue, it was designed to fit all on my screen in tapatalk. If I do this in safari on my phone I have to zoom in just to click on a forum or subforum, or to see when a post was last updated, etc.

Don't question me woman!

This is what mobile looks like. No zooming to read anything. 

IMG_4656.PNG

6 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

I didnt bitch initially, I can access the forum just fine. I stated that I pull out my laptop most of the time now to jump on the boards instead of using tapatalk now.

Don't you have a motorcycle to buy and a pool table to sell?

So you are not using Tapatalk anymore and are irrelevant to this thread?

2 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

I dont remember it being like that, I remember it being more like a web page. I'll have to try it out again.

It will look like a webpage until you go to the bottom and tell it to use the mobile page.

1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

I didnt bitch initially, I can access the forum just fine. I stated that I pull out my laptop most of the time now to jump on the boards instead of using tapatalk now.

Don't you have a motorcycle to buy and a pool table to sell?

I wasn't referring to you but maybe I should have been :lol:

Nah if i sold the pool table i wouldn't buy a motorcycle with the funds from it

1 minute ago, Casper said:

Should auto detect based on screen size. FYI. 

Wasn't like that before (like a few months ago), but it certainly is now. Verified on a co-workers phone.  So that settles it, no excuse for anyone to complain anymore.

2 hours ago, Tonik said:

Wasn't like that before (like a few months ago), but it certainly is now. Verified on a co-workers phone.  So that settles it, no excuse for anyone to complain anymore.

Been that way since the switch to Invision Power Board. One of the main selling points for me. Not sure why you wouldn't see it that way until now. Strange. 

7 hours ago, Ghostryder1krr said:

But you still have to type in the website to go to with Tapatalk I touch app then touch Ohio riders and unread and everything I haven't seen is right there no actual typing in of anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have  OR.net bookmarked to my home screen on my phone. One click, like an app, and I'm on OR.net

But you still have to type in the website to go to with Tapatalk I touch app then touch Ohio riders and unread and everything I haven't seen is right there no actual typing in of anything

I will miss the auto notifications as well. As I can't see the Web browser letting you know when a new post arrives in your subscribed thread's let alone a private message.

[emoji46]

2 minutes ago, Ghostryder1krr said:

If I knew how to do it I would but it is way way beyond my tech skills.

Mine too. And too expensive (tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands for a cool app). 

I have been here for years, and I promise you nothing @Casper has to say is worthy of an instant notification. And I would aurgue that email notifications on his comments are not warranted either.

Carrier pigeon would be appropriate, if it was very dead.

24 minutes ago, Tonik said:

I have been here for years, and I promise you nothing @Casper has to say is worthy of an instant notification. And I would aurgue that email notifications on his comments are not warranted either.

Carrier pigeon would be appropriate, if it was very dead.

?

1 minute ago, M_Quick said:

No it doesn't help, unless of coarse I have my phone alert me for every new email received, no thanks.

Create a rule, for example in Gmail label from admin@ohioriders.net to an OR folder and notify.

Not giving anyone a hard time here, cept Casper, just pointing out options.