Who is still using Tapatalk?

Casper

Yup I dropped it like a bad habit..literally. Pop up ad's took over my phone and I linked it back to a Tapatalk bug. Was told to clear all my apps data to clear it up and when I did that I lost all my settings and login info from all the other sites I used on it. So that was the final Straw for me, soon after I uninstalled it and changed all my passwords.

Edited by 2talltim
  • Upvote 1

I should clarify. I'm not asking if anyone is having problems with it. Just wondering who is still using it. I will be removing it from this site soon due to security and privacy concerns, meaning it won't work on Ohio Riders soon. 

33 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

I was using it because I could connect to multiple forums. But ever since it stopped updating logical timestamps for this forum, I've been having to pull out my laptop.

I'm confused. Why do you have to use your laptop? 

Just now, Casper said:

But you use Tapatalk on your little phone, which itself is just a web browser. 

Up until the timestamp issue, it was designed to fit all on my screen in tapatalk. If I do this in safari on my phone I have to zoom in just to click on a forum or subforum, or to see when a post was last updated, etc.

Don't question me woman!

1 minute ago, TimTheAzn said:

If I do this in safari on my phone I have to zoom in just to click on a forum or subforum, or to see when a post was last updated, etc.

If you use the mobile version of OR on your phone it is better than Tapatalk and just as easy to use and read you blithering f'ing idot.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Tonik said:

If you use the mobile version of OR on your phone it is better than Tapatalk and just as easy to use and read you blithering f'ing idot.

its quite clear the people who bitch about the new software on their phone are not using the mobile version in a superior browser

Just now, Bad324 said:

its quite clear the people who bitch about the new software on their phone are not using the mobile version in a superior browser

I didnt bitch initially, I can access the forum just fine. I stated that I pull out my laptop most of the time now to jump on the boards instead of using tapatalk now.

Don't you have a motorcycle to buy and a pool table to sell?