Stolen 2006 kx250f Cleveland area

Ish123

My bike was stolen from me during an attempt to sale it on 10-6-16. A black male about 5'8 wearing a pretty boy hoodie and jeans drove off with it. The event happened at 4447 ingleside rd warrensville hts oh 44128. Any info would be appreciated, and any info leading to its find will be rewarded.
Thanks, ethan

814 249 3354

I'm sure it will be starring in the Mt Pleasant wheelie kings youtube or instagram page very soon. Just write it off, even if you find it the police won't do anything. Cleveland's mayor grandson is involved with these shitbags. If you're ever selling a MX bike in the Cleveland area meet at a police station only for the sale.

You can also post in this thread here  http://www.pitracer.com/index.php?threads/a-couple-of-new-articles-on-cleveland-bike-life-track.64964/

• Upvote 1

As stated above, post a honeypot ad.  Let him come and look, but don't let him on it.  When he leaves, tail him.  He probably doesn't keep his stolen goods where he lives, he may have them stashed to ride when the lil' fucker feels brave.  Set up observation and see where he's got them.  Then steal them back.  Store them away from where you met him originally for a spell.  He in all likelihood will try to re-take them.  He probably will not want to report them stolen, will he?

If he's parting them out contact the State Patrol, not Cleveland PD.  (As much as I hate snitching.)  They seem to love busting these type of operations.  This way you probably won't get it back; If he's stripped it even partially you don't want it anyway.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/8/2016 at 7:16 AM, fox_racing_guy said:

I'm sure it will be starring in the Mt Pleasant wheelie kings youtube or instagram page very soon. Just write it off, even if you find it the police won't do anything. Cleveland's mayor grandson is involved with these shitbags. If you're ever selling a MX bike in the Cleveland area meet at a police station only for the sale.

You can also post in this thread here  http://www.pitracer.com/index.php?threads/a-couple-of-new-articles-on-cleveland-bike-life-track.64964/

I'll meet anyone anywhere. I never roll alone and never not armed lol. Last bike I sold it was me and 3 other friends strapped up. No issues.

• Upvote 1