Time To Set Up The Trail Cam!

Wolfman1

Well it's that time of year that I transition from rider to hunter.  Putting out my food plot and trail camera today.  Also, going to do a once over on the ladder stand to see if it's good to go.  Just wanted to shout to all the OR hunters to see if you got any nice trail cam pics yet? This is one from last October.

image.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Got out for the first time Saturday afternoon, seen a couple of does but was still a little warm to shoot one...Have a rub about 20 yards from my stand that's been hit in last few days, tree bark all over the ground.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, bowdog said:

wow, what a shame with that 2nd buck...wonder if he injured that left side at some point.

Yeah, he looked like that last year.  I have a picture of him last year looking the same way.  Initially I thought he broke it sparring, but I think he must have a problem with growth on that side.

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 10:57 AM, max power said:

Yep, this buck looks ready to bang some bitches

LOL, yup its that magical time where the brain gets turned off!  Now is the time to be in the woods for sure, going to be out this weekend.

Good luck to you gents!

Edited by Wolfman1

• 2 weeks later...

Wish some hunter types would come to our house and rid it of some of our daily early morning visitors. These bastards wake us up every morning at about 5:00 AM.

The backyard is like a freakin' zoo; deer, bears, bobcats, moose, elk, etc. At least most are quiet - unlike the turkeys....

IMG_6825.JPG

IMG_6829.JPG

Edited by Earache