Got a new toy!

SFDemo

I sold my old Skool HD Road King! Check this bad boy out!

2500 miles, new Shinko 705's, SW-Motech Skid plate and engine guards.

6b85d67d33426461c8bcf3c0a22e90aa.jpg

c9779e08da939a314ce8deddd4e39b2b.jpg

I now have to speak English, not 'merican.

I've never owned a Brit bike before, but seems pretty straight forward so far. Tank bag on order, hooking up the Gerbing harness and Ram mount tonight.

Looking for opinions on panniers/bags.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

I got a good deal on a used set of Trax aluminum panniers for my Tiger.... I do like them. However, I would take a close look at some soft luggage .... Mike, from Riders Discount can give you some options and very competitive pricing... Enjoy that triple!!!

I got it at Hardings Park Cycles in Canton.  Kind of funny, my last two bikes came from that area.  Good shopping, I guess.  I put the seat in the lower step, so it is a little better to touch.  I need to get another key made, but it does have the manual, tool kit and extra key cylinders.  I like the hard bags, but think the soft is the way to go.  I stashed my small dry bag under the rear seat until I figure everything out (never happen).  I have some Cree fog/spot lights I am planning on mounting on the engine guards, just have to figure out wiring routing and switch hook up.

Edited by SFDemo
more info

On 9/30/2016 at 7:37 AM, SFDemo said:

I got it at Hardings Park Cycles in Canton.  Kind of funny, my last two bikes came from that area.  Good shopping, I guess.  I put the seat in the lower step, so it is a little better to touch.  I need to get another key made, but it does have the manual, tool kit and extra key cylinders.  I like the hard bags, but think the soft is the way to go.  I stashed my small dry bag under the rear seat until I figure everything out (never happen).  I have some Cree fog/spot lights I am planning on mounting on the engine guards, just have to figure out wiring routing and switch hook up.

The first bike I ever bought was from Hardings Park Cycle 20 years ago. I always look at that place first when looking to buy a new bike. They have always treated me right.

Anyway, very nice bike.

I ended up getting SW Motech Dakar bags/mounts for a good price, a Triumph tank bag system and a tail bag from Iron Pony. Be ready to roll next weekend!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk