N2 Track day at Barber November 26th-27th

Jester_

4 hours ago, RVTPilot said:

I might be in for this. Hammering out logistics since I am due to travel to Vegas for work that Sunday. May just have to leave a couple days early and re-route through Alabama. :D

Right now, I believe it is looking like we would have the space to transport.  Would you be looking to ride down then jet out?  Think that would fill out the passenger compartment.

8 hours ago, RHill said:

Right now, I believe it is looking like we would have the space to transport.  Would you be looking to ride down then jet out?  Think that would fill out the passenger compartment.

Thanks man. I think I have the bike logistics worked out, but will call you if otherwise. Yeah, the plan is to have the bike and my track gear transported via the buddy system, and for me to fly in Friday, do the TD Saturday, and jet out Sunday to Vegas. Depending on the range of flights to Vegas and the timing, I might do half of Sunday. I'll know more as it gets closer.

I picked up a GPX PRO timer for the R6 and im excited to try it out at Barber. 

I still need to wire it into the ECU, and also add in the GPX break out box and brake pressure sensor. Pretty excited to have all that data available, as long as I actually use it. 

1 hour ago, Jester_ said:

I picked up a GPX PRO timer for the R6 and im excited to try it out at Barber. 

I still need to wire it into the ECU, and also add in the GPX break out box and brake pressure sensor. Pretty excited to have all that data available, as long as I actually use it. 

I'll bring my laptop if you want to check the stuff out at the track....would need to pre-load whatever software to get it ready before. 

20 minutes ago, RHill said:

I'll bring my laptop if you want to check the stuff out at the track....would need to pre-load whatever software to get it ready before. 

Might have you do that. 

I want to pick up a cheap netbook to go over everything in the future, put tuning software and videos on. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Can you grab me a few?

BTW I picked up a set of those supertech boots. I found a used pair for $150 that was a year old but needs re soled. So I will wear them the rest of the year and sent them to get re done over the winter. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Jester_ said:

BTW I picked up a set of those supertech boots. I found a used pair for $150 that was a year old but needs re soled. So I will wear them the rest of the year and sent them to get re done over the winter. 

How do you like them compared to your old ones? There was an adjustment period for me because I had so much more feeling in the sole (compared to my sidi's) they were causing my feet to get a little sore initially. Now I've gotten use to them. Comfiest things ever!

Just now, TimTheAzn said:

How do you like them compared to your old ones? There was an adjustment period for me because I had so much more feeling in the sole (compared to my sidi's) they were causing my feet to get a little sore initially. Now I've gotten use to them. Comfiest things ever!

I wont have them until Friday or Monday, they were shipped from out west yesterday. 

The sole already has a hole worn in it so I might hate them. But I can get them re done by A* for $100. 

Just now, Jester_ said:

I wont have them until Friday or Monday, they were shipped from out west yesterday. 

The sole already has a hole worn in it so I might hate them. But I can get them re done by A* for $100. 

Niceeeee.

I need to pick up some toe sliders in that yellow color. Wore them down a fair amount before I changed my foot position on the peg.  :(

Just now, TimTheAzn said:

Niceeeee.

I need to pick up some toe sliders in that yellow color. Wore them down a fair amount before I changed my foot position on the peg.  :(

If it makes you feel better I lost a toe slider from dragging it too much, in the dirt at PIRC. 

Balls of your feet bro.....I cringe every time I see this picture. I guess his inside foot isnt THAT bad. 

N2S_4011.jpg

18 minutes ago, Jester_ said:

If it makes you feel better I lost a toe slider from dragging it too much, in the dirt at PIRC. 

Balls of your feet bro.....I cringe every time I see this picture. I guess his inside foot isnt THAT bad. 

N2S_4011.jpg

You can kind of see it in my signature my right toe hanging low. Idk what that guy on the 97 bike is doing behind you. He is a bit crossed up.

• 2 weeks later...