RST Pro Series Race Boots

RidersDiscount

One year and nine prototypes later, RST has developed a boot that provides premium protection at a great price: the RST Pro Series Race Boot.

rst_pro_series_race_boots_all_colors.jpg

Made of cow hide and microfiber, the Pro Series boot is both comfortable and durable. The shin plate, heel cockpit and ankle support are made up of thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) to provide protection and support in the case of a crash.

RST Pro Series Race Boot in Black
rst_pro_series_race_boots_side_center_up

The sole of the boot is made out of a compound that provides excellent grip and is reinforced with a polycarbonate shank for extra support. Additionally, the boot contains a TPU-backed zinc alloy toe slider that is easy to replace.

RST Pro Series Race Boot in Florescent Red
rst_pro_series_race_boots_flo_red_back.j

This boot is equipped with a zipper and a Velcro closure to ensure the boot stays put during use.

RST Pro Series Race Boot in White
rst_pro_series_race_boots_inside_with_lo

The inner sole is moisture wicking and features a soft material with anti-bacterial/anti-fungal properties.

MSRP $259.99
rst_pro_series_race_boots_sole.jpg

If you have any questions about the product or would like to place an order, feel free to give MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804.  Is email more convenient?  Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we'll get back to you right away!

13 minutes ago, Trackbikez said:

How do these compare to A* SMX Plus boots in regards to level of protection for the ankle, heel, toes, etc.?  I have the SMX Plus's now.

These would be very comparable to the SMX plus.

3 hours ago, RHill said:

Those will likely be my next pair of boots.

Only thing I'm not crazy about, the zipper and flap cover being on the inside could potentially add snag points with the bike.

Give me a shout when you are ready! The zipper is covered enough with the leather flap that it shouldn't be an issue or catch point.