2007 Honda CBR 1000rr

Rod38um

It makes me sad to have to sell this bike but unfortunately due to some health issues, I'm no longer able to enjoy it. Its been babied and garage kept its entire life. Its never even been in cold weather as I've brought into our den each winter. I'm 51 years old so this bike was used more as touring bike..... the point being, it wasnt trashed by a kid. I have put 25,000 miles on it but its never been down and always been maintained properly. It actually looks like a new bike. It even has new tires on it. Anyway, I'm asking $5000 but I guess I would entertain a serious offer.

IMG_0317.JPG

IMG_0318.JPG

IMG_0319.JPG

IMG_0320.JPG

IMG_0322.JPG

IMG_0324.JPG

In the spring when the new CBR1000RR is released there will be a lot of people shopping for the CBR1000RR; you should have an easy sale.  The YouTube advertising videos are populating pretty quickly since the debut.  

On a side note, the next few years should be interesting in the motorcycle world, maybe they'll update the CB1000R with a higher rev limiter, more horsepower, and lower gearing for even more street performance.

9 minutes ago, alienpi said:

In the spring when the new CBR1000RR is released there will be a lot of people shopping for the CBR1000RR; you should have an easy sale.

People will be shopping for the 08-2015's imo. Not the 03-07's.

2 hours ago, alienpi said:

In the spring when the new CBR1000RR is released there will be a lot of people shopping for the CBR1000RR; you should have an easy sale.  The YouTube advertising videos are populating pretty quickly since the debut.  

On a side note, the next few years should be interesting in the motorcycle world, maybe they'll update the CB1000R with a higher rev limiter, more horsepower, and lower gearing for even more street performance.

Thanks, I'll check out the youtube advertising, hadnt heard of it....