Gorilla Chasing Banana - Creativity Brainstorming!!!

DerekClouser

Some of you may know that I run a motorcycle vlogging youtube channel. ( http://www.youtube.com/throttlelocktv )  I've put a lot of effort/money into growing it this past year and it's been slowly growing.  

I've had this idea of two riders, one in a banana costume, the other in a gorilla costume riding around town as a comedy type of video series.  

Finally, I've pushed forward and found someone who was willing to help do this.  

I've got some ideas on the first few videos, but I was looking for some feedback/help on more creative ideas.  With youtube's new guidelines, the videos need to maintain 'advertiser friendly' status and can be done with a few gopros/dslr and slightly above average editing skills.  Also would mainly need to happen while on motorcycles.  A lot of the videos is going to be centered around the interaction we have with the public.  We've already tested the waters last night on how people would react and it's mainly positive.  Lots of cheering, thumbs up, smiling and laughing and a few evil looks as well.  

To give you an idea (timeline) of how the first video is going to go:

Gorilla goes into grocery store and loads grocery cart full of bananas.

Gorilla walks to cashier to purchase bananas. 

Gorilla sitting on bike eating bananas

Full size banana rides by... (slow motion as Gorilla does love at first sight)

Gorilla throws small banana on ground and begins chasing Big Banana

Couple action scenes of banana/gorilla riding through corners chasing.   

End in heavily populated parking lot (mall/walmart/etc.) and film reactions of public. 

Another video I had in mind was riding around finding homeless people and giving them bananas/bottles of water and interacting with them.  Maybe trying to get their story as to how they ended up there.  

Another video: Possible Harambe parody.  (not sure how this will work on bikes)

Just looking for some help with some ideas to lead me in some directions for other videos.  Also anyone willing to help film would greatly be appreciated. 

No such thing as a stupid idea... so post away..

14355692_1373134726047195_28692469422390

14390790_1372733876087280_39470488522384

1 hour ago, ricer1 said:

I would suggest you ride by the Cleveland Zoo and get a shot of the zoo sign. As for Whaler's statement, a video of you eating a banana will get posted on a gay website in a hurry! 

He knows I am screwing with him.  If done right it can work, if too gimmicky it will be gay...  Just saying.