Las Vegas Bikefest - 10 Day Ride from Ohio to Las Vegas

AaronM

10 Day Ride to Las Vegas Bikefest

9/23/16 (7am) - 1041 Mediterranean Ave, Columbus, Ohio
1st Night - St Louis, MO
2nd Night - Oklahoma City, OK
3rd/4th/5th/6th Night- Albuquerque, NM
7th/8th/9th/10th Night - Las Vegas, NV | Bikefest Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun

I know this is short notice.  I would like to open our little trip to anyone out there interested in going to the Las Vegas Bikefest.
 http://lasvegasbikefest.com/ Im hoping to ride with a group down there.  The plan is to pack light, drive no more than 8 hours a day, with planned stops every 2 hours, do a little sight seeing at each major city, to relax, and have a good time.  Using Priceline.com there are a plenty of Hotels from $35-50 per night. Gas is relatively inexpensive and the weather is suppose to be wonderful the entire trip. Hope to hear from you!

Questions Call or Text 614-695-2434

SoundS like fun. Lots of good roads around ABQ. 

Hit up my parent's shop in Cerillos, NM if you head down 14 towards Santa Fe. Fair warning, Madrid is super touristy and traffic sucks there on weekends. Good food at "The Holler" though. 

Really recommend the area around Los Alimos/White Rock too. Valles Caldera (photo) and Bandelier are pretty cool. Good views if you head up the access road to the Santa Fe Ski Area, watch out for boulders in the road if you go that way.

20160807_172846.jpg

Edited by what
Added photo

Yea im really sorry it was short notice.  It was kind of a spur of the moment thing.  I will def try to get one scheduled for next year.

Very cool stuff Andy.  Im really excited for NM, i heard alot of awesome things and thought id stay there four days and check stuff out.  I left my cell phone in the original post, feel free to hit me up with an address for your parent's shop and Ill venture over.

Wish me luck guys and gals, im stoked!

• Upvote 1