The Portable - PackJack!

Scorpion-Ninja

Hello,

I just figured I would share this with anyone that might be looking for an easy way to lube their chain during a looong trip that DOESNT have a center stand on their bike!

This is NOT my review, but this link's OPer is a very respected person on my Ninja 650 Forum!

I will ordering this and waiting for it to get here, but until then . . .

http://www.riderforums.com/daily-ride/67887-review-packjack.html

That's similar how I used to do my TL when I had it. But i just had a 2x2 piece of wood cut to the perfect length with a V notched into the end. I could push the bike to teeder on the side stand and front wheel and slide my little block of wood under the swinger spool. 

• Upvote 1

Hey Scorpion-Ninja,

Just got a Google alert that someone was talking about me...

I look forward to your purchase and subsequent review.  I think you'll be happy.

Wanted to clear something up though:  The PackJack is not a copy of the Snapjack.  The PackJack is a patented product as of 2013.  Snapjack (Tirox) and PackJack spoke about the opportunity to partner up our products.  Then they got greedy and walked, and developed their copy of the PackJack.  Reviews of their product have used the word "dangerous" far too many times for my liking.  The PackJack is 100% made in Canada.  Definitely not a cheap made in China knockoff of someone else's product.  The last time we spoke, the owner of Tirox had never owned a motorcycle but was considering buying one.  Trust who you want but I think if you Google the PackJack you'll see some pretty positive reviews.

And my favorite (and my own): 

• Upvote 1

On 9/21/2016 at 4:02 PM, PackJack Guy said:

Hey Scorpion-Ninja,

Just got a Google alert that someone was talking about me...

I look forward to your purchase and subsequent review.  I think you'll be happy.

Wanted to clear something up though:  The PackJack is not a copy of the Snapjack.  The PackJack is a patented product as of 2013.  Snapjack (Tirox) and PackJack spoke about the opportunity to partner up our products.  Then they got greedy and walked, and developed their copy of the PackJack.  Reviews of their product have used the word "dangerous" far too many times for my liking.  The PackJack is 100% made in Canada.  Definitely not a cheap made in China knockoff of someone else's product.  The last time we spoke, the owner of Tirox had never owned a motorcycle but was considering buying one.  Trust who you want but I think if you Google the PackJack you'll see some pretty positive reviews.

And my favorite (and my own): 

Congrats on your plug on our lovely community here. Consider it a freebie. But in respect to our paying sponsor's please refrain from conducting any further business and or advertising publicly. If your seeking advertising opportunities here please go to https://ohioriders.net/index.php?/store/product/5-supporting-sponsor/ or contact the web sites administrator @Casper and become a sponsor. Thank you for you in advance for your understanding.

Edited by 2talltim

On 9/26/2016 at 6:18 PM, 2talltim said:

Congrats on your plug on our lovely community here. Consider it a freebie. But in respect to our paying sponsors please refrain from conducting any further business and or advertising publicly. If your seeking advertising opportunities here please go to https://ohioriders.net/index.php?/store/product/5-supporting-sponsor/ or contact the web sites administrator @Casper and become a sponser. Thank you for you in advance for your understanding.

You spelled sponsor the second time wrong too. 

@Isaac's Papa. You missed one

Edited by dustinsn3485
  • Upvote 1

Hey, no mod power trip here just doing what I felt was right for the forum. But if we want advertisers coming on here at will for free selling their stuff I guess we will have it that way. Or we could save the opportunity to make new sponsors and give @Casper some funds to keep this place well oiled. If I'm wrong I apologize just thought I was doing my job.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Geezz didnt see this effect would happen!

For the record, I simply wanted to share this item I came across while on my Ninja650 forum. In which a forum member said to me in a private msg they like the product,etc. As I was looking to get something like it to actually USE on my travels! 

I just figured I would share this find in case anyone else was looking for a product like this to help oil their chain on their long travels! (unless you have one of those ScottsOilers).

In short, I'm not a friend or anything of the packjack dude.

I have ordered one and waiting for it to arrive! I will review it and those of ya folks that are interested in what 'IMHO' thinks can msg me, if your wondering about getting one!

Take care guys, hopefully see ya on the Deals Gap trip in October soon, or next years Spring Epic Ride!!!

25 minutes ago, Scorpion-Ninja said:

Geezz didnt see this effect would happen!

For the record, I simply wanted to share this item I came across while on my Ninja650 forum. In which a forum member said to me in a private msg they like the product,etc. As I was looking to get something like it to actually USE on my travels! 

I just figured I would share this find in case anyone else was looking for a product like this to help oil their chain on their long travels! (unless you have one of those ScottsOilers).

In short, I'm not a friend or anything of the packjack dude.

I have ordered one and waiting for it to arrive! I will review it and those of ya folks that are interested in what 'IMHO' thinks can msg me, if your wondering about getting one!

Take care guys, hopefully see ya on the Deals Gap trip in October soon, or next years Spring Epic Ride!!!

Your fine, no rules broken or a Mod Nazi would have told you ;)

• Upvote 2

Review!

Well it came in the mail yesterday.

Just 20mins ago I finally tried it out! (Just got my bike back from the dealer for some service done)

It works good, seems pretty sturdy and well made.

Bottom line is, I recamend this!

It folds up to about 7" long, totally packs into a tankbag or one of my Givi's.

I'm happy with it so far!!! :)

• Upvote 2

I'll add a quick review for the Enduro Star Trail Stand that I purchased also.

The stand was shipped quick and I received in just a few days. 

A very simple but well built product. Very flexible uses, I easily picked up my rear wheel or front wheel on my sumo. However because it doesn't have the leverage of the PackJack it would be more difficult to use with a heavy bike.

Biggest complaint is the tool is still pretty long when packed down or travel. It barely fits in my fender bad with the hook and foot removed and wont fit in my small enduro tank bag.

Both of my wheels are now set up tubeless so I should only need the stand for chain maintenance.

enduro-star-ts2-trail-stand-33241.jpg