What are you drivin with that in your pants?

motocat12

So much going on in this video makes it so interesting. Starting with the guy doing the whoolie in the beginning that may or may not have been the cause of this accident. No he wasn't involved but could have been just the distraction or reason the woman in the car braked so hard, and maybe why the guy the wrecked was distracted as well. Then there in the whole pick ax thing, WTF? Then the half dresses (let just call her Crackwhore) woman that while I know she's trying to be helpful acting like you some kind of person in charge wasn't her forte. Then there is the driver of the car hit; that's no panic attack lady, that's called adrenaline. You call hear her off in the distance having a nervous break down, way to handle yourself in an emergency. Then the lady in Plaid and the guy in polo actually do what most should do,stay calm, ask questions and get help there asap. The young girl that walk s up a I think she said she was a trained EMT, then ask "should I take his pulse or something?" I think you need more training dear. And lastly the guy from the fire dept., I really don't think he should have tried to remove the helmet until the squad had him strapped to a board and stabilized but I could be wrong on that one.

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

Rule #1…Don’t steal stuff

Rule #2…If you do, don’t ride it like you stole it

Rule #3…Karma is a bitch

Rule #4…Stupidity hurts a lot

Rule #5…Keep your dumb butt on the ground.

Rule #6.. Don;t steal a literbike for your first bike. Start small and steal your way up.

• Upvote 3

• 3 months later...
10 hours ago, Isaac's Papa said:

There should be licensing for procreation. If you're caught making babies without a permit you should be arrested and then baby confiscated and put up for adoption.

Ftfy. 99% of cases is because they have god awful parents imo. But those adopting should have a license to raise a child.

Am I really going for MORE government control right now wtf? Must be these cold meds.

Edited by TimTheAzn

27 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Ftfy. 99% of cases is because they have god awful parents imo. But those adopting should have a license to raise a child.

Am I really going for MORE government control right now wtf? Must be these cold meds.

You've obviously never gone through the adoption process.