2015 GMC Terrrain lease take over

Bad324

So I know it's a bit of a long shot but possibly looking at finding a way out of the lease. We did this before knowing twins were on the way so it's a tad smaller than we could use.

We leased it exactly one year ago so there is 27 months and 33,750 (maybe slightly more than that even) miles left. $387/month

4cyl, AWD, automatic, cloth interior, heated front seats, chrome package, etc

stock photo attached (same color and options)

image.jpeg

Edited by Bad324

1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

Wishing you kept your Tahoe? (I think it was a tahoe?)

Not even a little bit because this is cheaper on payment, gas, maintenance and insurance on top of being new. 

Edited by Bad324

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Gawd, I wish my payment was that low....that's a nice little truckie though I'm flush with vehicles at the moment. You are probably aware of this but have you checked out swap-a-lease? I've never used them but I've seen reports in a few forums that people have had good success with it.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, ScubaCinci said:

Gawd, I wish my payment was that low....that's a nice little truckie though I'm flush with vehicles at the moment. You are probably aware of this but have you checked out swap-a-lease? I've never used them but I've seen reports in a few forums that people have had good success with it.

and my goal for it's replacement is to be under $300 although since it's my wife's ride I'm betting she will not approve of what she wants at that price. We love this thing and really don't need to upgrade to something bigger yet but have had plenty of times something bigger and 3rd row would have come in handy

I have heard of them and we are doing a big road trip in July so I might try it if we get closer . My guy at the dealer is working on trying to do an early trade in on an Acadia too so we shall see if that's an option. Just really in the exploratory phase at this point.

5 minutes ago, bowdog said:

Just out of curiosity how would this work? Would we both go to dealership or bank and have things transferred over?

Work directly with GMC Financial. Essentially I just fill out a form with your info (name, address, phone number, email) they will send you their application form and then I have to figure out what comes after that. I know there is a transfer fee involved but that wouldn't be until the day of actual transfer of the lease

We got to a point with a local couple who were interested but then the holidays hit and never heard back from them what they heard after they submitted the app so just assumed they lost interest