Suzuki Bandit 600, Great Condition F/S or F/T

flashesbuck

PRICE DROP $1500

I have a Suzuki bandit for sale or trade. I picked this up last fall as a project ( typically try to get one project a year) and this one turned out beautiful. So beautiful i have put most of my miles on this bike! New parts include new complete clutch (EBC), rebuilt carbs, fixed some oil leaks brakes serviced. Other miscellaneous things im forgetting.

Bike runs perfect, has 31K miles on it. Aftermarket Corbin seat. I am getting roughly 45mpg from it. Sounds amazing with the Two Brothers Full Exhaust system. Its got that sport bike sound that makes any crappy day, go away. 

This bike is For sale OR ill trade it off. Im interested in other projects. Such as another bike that needs work. Vintage Honda stuff, Off road quads and what not. Message me and let me know what you got. I also have cash to boot, for the right deal. And ill take cash in, on a trade. I'm really flexible here. I can deliver if needed. 

. You would be very hard pressed to find a great running bike, that looks this good for less than 2k. 

IMG_20160804_074253-2_zpsddgeqf0e.jpg

IMG_20151108_114813129_zpsfwe9yzbm.jpg

Edited by 2talltim
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Comfy bikes. The 600 has decent grunt and you won't be disappointed as long as you don't expect supersport performance from it. Gsxr cams will wake the motor up and it's a very simple swap. Doesn't benefit much from jets or air box mods. Reliable as a hammer. 

That guy with the 300 who wanted more power should snatch this up. 

A bandit is a more comfortable katana, and doesn't mislead you with bodywork. 

This is the original FZ09. A useful street bike for the masses. 

5 hours ago, Isaac's Papa said:

I have zero reason to buy it OTHER than it's a good deal. Too big for Lyns and Isaac and I would  never ride it. @TimTheAzn should get on this. 

Not a fan of bandits. As stupid as it sounds, I have to like the looks of a bike to buy it. 

• Upvote 1

On 9/14/2016 at 0:14 PM, flashesbuck said:

I have a Suzuki bandit for sale or trade. I picked this up last fall as a project ( typically try to get one project a year) and this one turned out beautiful. So beautiful i have put most of my miles on this bike! New parts include new complete clutch (EBC), rebuilt carbs, fixed some oil leaks brakes serviced. Other miscellaneous things im forgetting.

Bike runs perfect, has 31K miles on it. Aftermarket Corbin seat. I am getting roughly 45mpg from it. Sounds amazing with the Two Brothers Full Exhaust system. Its got that sport bike sound that makes any crappy day, go away. 

This bike is For sale OR ill trade it off. Im interested in other projects. Such as another bike that needs work. Vintage Honda stuff, Off road quads and what not. Message me and let me know what you got. I also have cash to boot, for the right deal. And ill take cash in, on a trade. I'm really flexible here. I can deliver if needed. 

Cash value?.... hmmmm $2300. You would be very hard pressed to find a great running bike, that looks this good for less than 2k. 

IMG_20160804_074253-2_zpsddgeqf0e.jpg

IMG_20151108_114813129_zpsfwe9yzbm.jpg

What year is the bike?

7 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

Not a fan of bandits. As stupid as it sounds, I have to like the looks of a bike to buy it. 

Come ride my bandit. You'll shit your pants with joy. Biggest fucking bang for the buck, and with some simple engine and suspension mods you really won't care what it looks like. 

10 hours ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Come ride my bandit. You'll shit your pants with joy. Biggest fucking bang for the buck, and with some simple engine and suspension mods you really won't care what it looks like. 

I like the looks of the bandit, but I tend to love all naked bikes.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Wouldn't it be a wiser move to hold onto the bike and sell the baby? I mean, that's a really clean Bandit. A baby will NEVER be that clean. 

Lol, I have 2 others, and I'm trying to stimulate the "track day fund". I really am sad to see it go, but truth is, we are making payments on the wife's bike, and I traded the CRF to a CBR, and I'm flat out running out of room. This bandit was the bike I rode everywhere last year cuz the sound is just music to my ears. 

• Upvote 1