Epic Ride Video and Picture Thread

DerekClouser

Here is the best location to post any videos/pictures you have from the Epic Ride events.  This will be utilized for all ride/events and we can keep an ongoing thread with all the pictures.  Think it will be cool in the end after we've had several years of pictures. 

• Upvote 1

i will be getting microwaved for 22 days straight, no free weekends to ride nor edit :( it will be well over a month before i can post some videos. Pics i did not take much, got some videos in this new to me camera which has a steep learning curve, hopefully i got some good footage.

Here is the group pic

large.epic-ride-2016.jpg.ef6cfd38f663bc9

@Casper or if other mods have permission in back end/ will it be possible to create common Epic ride gallery so any one can upload images into it?

Edited by NinjaDoc
  • Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

i will be getting microwaved for 22 days straight, no free weekends to ride nor edit :( it will be well over a month before i can post some videos. Pics i did not take much, got some videos in this new to me camera which has a steep learning curve, hopefully i got some good footage.

@Casper or if other mods have permission in back end/ will it be possible to create common Epic ride gallery so any one can upload images into it?

Do you want one gallery/album for each epic ride or one for all? 

43 minutes ago, jnor said:

Were you guys at the Speedway in Nelsonville yesterday ?    I saw a bunch of bikes there while I was at Sonic across the street...also past a big group on 78, and again on 685... I was on my Versys...

Yea, that was my group.  We were the only group to use that stop, cuz we are 'different'.

• Upvote 2

last night couldn't sleep much despite being dog tired as I had to wake up early for work, then though what the heck and went and looked through the videos. Looks like I can edit together a decent one. The hand held camera was a fail with me being overconfident and trying to manual focus and adjust every thing in few seconds. Plus the video it records looked all jittery :( but still some good clips from go pro for a short and clean video I hope.

• Upvote 1

very nice pics, agree with TigerKaw Dubie is txt book badd ass sportbike rider in that pic :) 

Adam it looks like a series of turns coming up possible why they couldnt do the customary salute, please dont take it the wrong way :) Tim is a hooligan, he aint got time for both hands on the bike, he was riding the whole loop like that

58 minutes ago, Perception said:

I'm kind of sad about this: our group only got one middle finger

Snapshot_21.png

I got at least 3 or 4 middle fingers, but a few were kind enough to wave.   I started out waiving until Tonik flipped me his....then his whole group were the lucky winners of my finger :D

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, jnor said:

Were you guys at the Speedway in Nelsonville yesterday ?    I saw a bunch of bikes there while I was at Sonic across the street...also past a big group on 78, and again on 685... I was on my Versys...

was your Versys BLACK? I waved to a guy on a black one. (Funny cuz that is the next bike(upgrade) I'm thinking of getting! :)