Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2017

Casper

1 hour ago, OsuMj said:

Prepare yourself for the lolz.

Almost made it home without incident - managed to dump the bike in the driveway :banana:

But I'm home. Bike is in the garage.  Ready for some dinner!

Good trip all around, thanks for all the fun this week everyone!

I'm really trying not to laugh. You and the bike ok? Can you blame Howard for it? 

20 minutes ago, Casper said:

I'm really trying not to laugh. You and the bike ok? Can you blame Howard for it? 

Smushed my ankle a little bit, but nothing serious... might have chipped the paint a little bit, but no biggie.  I laid in the yard, reached over and hit the kill switch, laughed at myself, called Howard and asked him to come help me.  

All the riding that we did, the gravel, the deer, the uneven pavement, etc.  I dump it in the driveway :lol:

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, OsuMj said:

Smushed my ankle a little bit, but nothing serious... might have chipped the paint a little bit, but no biggie.  I laid in the yard, reached over and hit the kill switch, laughed at myself, called Howard and asked him to come help me.  

All the riding that we did, the gravel, the deer, the uneven pavement, etc.  I dump it in the driveway :lol:

So, you got your knee down?!?

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

Because for the 2nd time in the almost 10 years I've known him his asian boy lover has left him for the track :lol: 

I have the SV, and I just got the chain and sprockets swapped this weekend. I'm ready to roll wherever. 

1 minute ago, TimTheAzn said:

I wasnt about the bike this year, it was about limited time off and $$$.

Uh huh. 

We could have been the knee-down crew on the dragon this year, but nooooo

I lost a legitimate 4 lbs on this trip (7 before I rehydrated), even with all the beer I drank.

I made/brought most of the food I ate, and I generally don't stop to eat when I'm riding.  Also, 10 hrs a day on those demanding roads burns a shit ton of calories.

12 minutes ago, Tpoppa said:

I lost a legitimate 4 lbs on this trip (7 before I rehydrated), even with all the beer I drank.

I made/brought most of the food I ate, and I generally don't stop to eat when I'm riding.  Also, 10 hrs a day on those demanding roads burns a shit ton of calories.

Congrats on the weight loss!

:bicycle: :banana: