Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2017

Casper

9 hours ago, 2talltim said:

Don't do it !

It was too good of a deal not to. I can turn around and sell it for a profit. I at least wanna try it. If I do like it, i can rent out space in the trailer for all the guys who cant carry their stuff :cool:

On 10/24/2016 at 10:54 PM, 2talltim said:

Don't do it !

Think of how many extra tires for fucking race bike you could carry around if you had a trailer for connie.

Also, down for cabin sharing. Once reservations open up we can figure out the days (I may head down after work a day early for an extra half day of riding).

• 2 weeks later...

With Andy posting the videos from the fall trip it's got me preplanning this trip. Myself and Justin will be doing a Ozark trip the weekend before we get to Fontana. Will be plotting that out maybe this weekend if any one is interested in that let me know I put you in the loop. How ever keep in mind we will be doing a lot of slab on the way out and the mileage for the week will be insane. So please no touring noobs or anyone that 's not used to long days in the saddle. Plan as of now are to leave Friday afternoon after work and slab to maybe Louisville then slab to the Ozarks the next day. Day 2 and 3 spent in the Ozarks headed towards Louisiana. Day 4 do the entire Natchez Trace Parkway to Nashville. Day 5 make our way to Fontana avoiding as much freeway as possible. That just a general Idea of what we want to do.

Edited by 2talltim
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
On November 9, 2016 at 1:22 PM, Casper said:

Reservations are open. Book away. 

Fontana Village
300 Woods Road
Fontana Dam, NC 28733
828-498-2211

http://www.fontanavillage.com

someone else's turn to book the cabin this year I'm always down to ride

On October 23, 2016 at 11:22 PM, max power said:

I'm sure this will cause major flamage, but,

anyone interested in trailering?

I'll probably have a different truck by then I'll drop it off at your house & you can hook it up to your trailer and use my truck but I'll probably ride down you just have to leave a spot open on trailer I think I might take two bikes

• Upvote 1